Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LifeFuel for Currycels?

Whitecel22

Whitecel22

Born to Watch the World Burn
-
I know this is anecdotal, but I am seeing a noticeable number of Indian Male-White Female couples on my college campus. I just went to a psychology class and the only two couples I saw there were IMWF and they were both looksmatched (one was a 6/10 couple and the other was a 7/10 couple). I'm also see a lot of AMWF couples recently as well. Meanwhile every average-faced, average-height white guy was sitting alone. Even the upper tier normie / Chad-lite white guys all seem to be single. It really seems to me that in some parts of the U.S., attractive, young white women are going for just about every race EXCEPT white men, unless the guy is truly Chad-tier (6'0"+ AND 7/10+ face). Not meant to racebait, just some observations.

The only IMWF couple I’ve seen had a chadpreet, and I live in a city with a sizable population of curries

I've never seen a curry in person in my life.

There is no lifefuel for curries or asians.

Asian or Curry males are meant to be betabux.

There is no lifefuel for curries or asians.

Asian or Curry males are meant to be betabux.
Not according to what I'm seeing. Chadpreet-lites and Chadpreets are doing very well.

Having shitskin = +2 SMV is the eyes of white whores

Because they have money probably. They arent getting any poon in the sheets.
False, money doesn't factor into college relationships.
Having shitskin = +2 SMV is the eyes of white whores
Indeed, I think Indian guys are piggy-backing off of white females' infatuation with "light skin black guys".

its only over if ur shitskinned

All curries are shitskinned. Ive never heard of a curry with white skin.
False, money doesn't factor into college relationships.

Indeed, I think Indian guys are piggy-backing off of white females' infatuation with "light skin black guys".

Your first mistake is calling it a relationship. They are a walking ATM for the foid and in exchange the foid hangs around them for a small amount of time.

All curries are shitskinned. Ive never heard of a curry with white skin.
If you have the face and height you can slay as an Indian guy in the west. Or as an Asian guy, for that matter. Face > Height >>>>>> Race for college-age relationships (which are not driven at all by money).

How? I'm legit curious how you have never seen one in real life.
Barely any in Brazil I guess. In Germany I also don't believe I've seen one, only Muslims.

Barely any in Brazil I guess. In Germany I also don't believe I've seen one, only Muslims.
I wonder if you have seen one without knowing he was curry

If you have the face and height you can slay as an Indian guy in the west. Or as an Asian guy, for that matter. Face > Height >>>>>> Race for college-age relationships (which are not driven at all by money).

curries always have deformed faces. They could have a good lower third but a puffy nose or good hair but a unibrow. 1000s of years of vegetarian diets, arranged marriage and pacifist beliefs have allowed incel genes to exist in all curries. They always have some noticeable deformity.

Not according to what I'm seeing. Chadpreet-lites and Chadpreets are doing very well.
it probably applies only in your town, unlikely to be a common trend elsewhere

It's interesting. Indians are everywhere, except in Brazil. But why?
Good question.

I wonder if you have seen one without knowing he was curry
Possible, but I really don't remember. In Germany like I said there were some curry-looking brown people sometimes but it looked like they were Muslims, maybe Pakis? In any case, before my trip to Germany I hadn't seen either.

cope, i am curry but I am light skinned

2000px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

The lightest curry i've ever seen was at 24. White doesn't start on this chart until 14. Your skin color is above 14

There are some mixed people there that look exactly like indians.
True. I even have a friend like that. But he's just black + native.

Most BR pardos look way more Arab than Indian, due to the Moor blood that came from Poortugal.

The lightest curry i've ever seen was at 24. White doesn't start on this chart until 14. Your skin color is above 14
The guys I saw with white girlfriends today were 30-32.

No. There's a lot of indians in Caribbean and Guyana.
Maybe curries are just racist against blacks or something. The Chinese are as well but they are here anyway, they just don't mix with the locals.

Maybe curries are just racist against blacks or something. The Chinese are as well but they are here anyway, they just don't mix with the locals.
Can’t be the reason because there are a lot of curries in africa

They were using them for money idiot.
How many times do I have to explain that money is equalized for in college relationships. If anything these white girls come from wealthier families than the Indian guys.

i said lightskinned not white buddy boyo

also im lower than a 24

How many times do I have to explain that money is equalized for in college relationships. If anything these white girls come from wealthier families than the Indian guys.

Why else would a white girl be with a curry then? To get a taste of the latest vindaloos?

Take a picture next time. I dont believe it.
What country do you live in? Go to any top-ranked university in the U.S. and you'll see what I'm talking about. The higher up the rankings the more prevalent AMWF/IMWF is. The lower the ranking the more common BMWF is.

What country do you live in? Go to any top-ranked university in the U.S. and you'll see what I'm talking about. The higher up the rankings the more prevalent AMWF/IMWF is. The lower the ranking the more common BMWF is.

America.

My friend goes to a top 20 Uni and i visit him sometimes at his dorm. The few curries i saw were actively buried in their textbooks in the library.

In High School, we had only 3 curries and all 3 were females so the racepill didn't apply to them.

America.

My friend goes to a top 20 Uni and i visit him sometimes at his dorm. The few curries i saw were actively buried in their textbooks.
Sure, the majority aren't killing it with girls. But that applies to most guys of any race at top unis. My point is that AMWF and IMWF are becoming more common amongst the small segment of the student body engaged in romantic relationships.

Sure, the majority aren't killing it with girls. But that applies to most guys of any race at top unis. My point is that AMWF and IMWF are becoming more common amongst the small segment of the student body engaged in romantic relationships.

You need to take a picture of this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You need to take a picture of this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
I did take a picture of it, but I'm not going to post it on this site. It's not worth getting doxxed in an attempt to convince you of this.

Just be curry theory.

Curries are notorious orbiters, how do you know those curries are dating those cracker-whores? I also see some IMWF couples in my uni campus. Some of them I know personally, and I also know those curries are just orbiting.

Curries are notorious orbiters, how do you know those curries are dating those cracker-whores? I also see some IMWF couples in my uni campus. Some of them I know personally, and I also know those curries are just orbiting.

this.

as a curry myself I see tons of curries orbiting