Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for Curries

Yet and still the Curry sits above the Ricecel. It is what it is.

:feelsohgod:wtf is wrong with these people

Yet and still the Curry sits above the Ricecel. It is what it is.

Ricecel can run k-pop game. or be a NBA player like Ming.

Curries can run....designated shitting game?

date.jpg

this is the reality of the soyboy twink's k-pop game. it's a fantasy. if Kpop game was so strong why are noodlewhores outmarrying at 60%? Why are they preferring white boys over their own k-pop jpop men?

there are no stats on earth that supports the fantasy that is k-pop game.

women like sexual dimorphism. not twink trannys.

Lol ming was literally produced through forced eugenics by the Chinese government.

^this
date.jpg

this is the reality of the soyboy twink's k-pop game. it's a fantasy. if Kpop game was so strong why are noodlewhores outmarrying at 60%? Why are they preferring white boys over their own k-pop jpop men?

cuz they are not plastic surgery maxxing, also foids like pretty boys too

Both currycel and ricecel can shut up.At you have your father figures.What does hapacel have?A father looks nothing like the son.

^this

cuz they are not plastic surgery maxxing, also foids like pretty boys too

you still have to answer the critical thinking question. if Ricecel is above the currycel then why are noodlewhores running, not walking, RUNNING away from ricecels?

Curries still have their women at least.

you still have to answer the critical thinking question. if Ricecel is above the currycel then why are noodlewhores running, not walking, RUNNING away from ricecels?

Curries still have their women at least.
Yes it is true that rice women are running away from rice men but at least rice men get gfs of other races somewhat close too looksmatch
Same cannot be said for curries

Also nice profile pic, looks very familiar, also mogs me tbh

Yes it is true that rice women are running away from rice men but at least rice men get gfs of other races somewhat close too looksmatch
Same cannot be said for curries

Also nice profile pic, looks very familiar, also mogs me tbh

simply delusional assertion. this is actually cope dreamed up by ricecels. AT LEAST WE ABOVE INDIANS DOE! nope

show me stats that support your assertion. I mean isolated Chinese/Korean/Jap men outmarrying at a higher rate.

date.jpg

Curries are inferior to asians. Ive seen AMWF but never a IMWF.

Not everyone can run games but quite a few asians could run it. There is no game or angle for a curry to play without looking pathetic.

Curries are inferior to asians. Ive seen AMWF but never a IMWF.

Not everyone can run games but quite a few asians could run it. There is no game or angle for a curry to play without looking pathetic.

that is the #1 cope of ricecels. i seen lots of AMWF doe. 0 stats and metrics to prove it.

makes sense why theres so many curries that have moved overseas for a better life i guess

Dear god,what the fuck.:dafuckfeels: