Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel for big gay bears.

just be boogie2988 theory confirmed once again

7a2.jpg

Promotional tinder posts? Smart move for (((them))).

Why am I wasting so much time keeping fit?
cope gymcelling is a cope but you should at least be healthy. at least you have the solace in knowing in a couple of years that fat fuck will kick the bucket after drowning in a puddle of ranch

cope gymcelling is a cope but you should at least be healthy. at least you have the solace in knowing in a couple of years that fat fuck will kick the bucket after drowning in a puddle of ranch
I'm not gymcelling yet. But if I do and I still don't hit the top 20% I'm roping.

It's amazing how just by looking at a picture you can tell that the couple has an open relationship.

Last edited:
ya good luck (non sarcasm btw)
I know, man. Just like I hope you somehow ascend. The way the world's going it's unlikely many of us (if any) truecels on the forum are actually going to ascend.

Haircels are volcel tbh

I know, man. Just like I hope you somehow ascend. The way the world's going it's unlikely many of us (if any) truecels on the forum are actually going to ascend.
honestly the truth im trying to ascend but keep fucking failing cant deal with the blackpill its eating away at my soul you know what im talking about?

Congrats to him, I guess.

honestly the truth im trying to ascend but keep fucking failing cant deal with the blackpill its eating away at my soul you know what im talking about?
Well I haven't even bothered approaching at this point. I count all IOIs as bullshit, I'm blackpilled as fuck and the ratings I've gotten in the Mega Thread have confirmed I'm average looking and have no hope at competing with the Chads.

Well I haven't even bothered approaching at this point. I count all IOIs as bullshit, I'm blackpilled as fuck and the ratings I've gotten in the Mega Thread have confirmed I'm average looking and have no hope at competing with the Chads.
ya IOI are just fucking teasing and laughing at us i had one of those experiences and its infuriating that i thought i had a chance i just want to be a good guy but society has turned me into a hardened bitter shell of my former shell and i fucking hate it goddammit all i want is a loyal gf but she is probably somewhere getting fucked by chad

ya IOI are just fucking teasing and laughing at us i had one of those experiences and its infuriating that i thought i had a chance i just want to be a good guy but society has turned me into a hardened bitter shell of my former shell and i fucking hate it goddammit all i want is a loyal gf but she is probably somewhere getting fucked by chad
I have to try at least once or twice to know for sure I'm done for. Then I guess I will go my own way or rope. I don't know man. If my face doesn't do it for me then there's no real point so if I get rejected now it's over.

I have to try at least once or twice to know for sure I'm done for. Then I guess I will go my own way or rope. I don't know man. If my face doesn't do it for me then there's no real point so if I get rejected now it's over.
ya you can rope or whatever but im not going to go quietly into the night im actually do something and Be a hERo good luck to you full of hate looking forward to see you in a new discussion thread

I thought OP meant literal bears.

ya you can rope or whatever but im not going to go quietly into the night im actually do something and Be a hERo good luck to you full of hate looking forward to see you in a new discussion thread
Well I had ER plans until I realized I can't get firearms for 10 fucking years because of a recent conviction against my name. So I have no other real choice.

Well I had ER plans until I realized I can't get firearms for 10 fucking years because of a recent conviction against my name. So I have no other real choice.
i dunno if you can hold out for 10 years or just go to a gunshow or buy it privately you should be fine

If a woman doesn't care about me now she can go die. I'm not getting fat.

You will have to get fit before you ER. You will need to be in peak physical condition to do it.

lmao joking, never let yourself go like these femoids.Im glad i have a home gym,avoiding and potential suifuel or mogging.Stay fit though:feelsbadman::feelsokman:

lmao joking, never let yourself go like these femoids.Im glad i have a home gym,avoiding and potential suifuel or mogging.Stay fit though:feelsbadman::feelsokman:
Only motivation in this life. :feelsbadman: