Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel for BaldCels: Before and After getting a Hairsystem

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
If you suffer from hair loss then do it. It costs, but it's worth the money. Hair can really change a man's life.
Fd2irwr8pyu11

Wig better

Take it off to sweat

Or shower

Wig better

Take it off to sweat

Or shower

That would be too risky for me. The wig can easily fall off and then you embarrass yourself. Hair systems are better because this risk does not exist and they just look real. You can see zero difference to real hair.

from pedo to normie

how much does it cost? and does it work if you are fully bald?

It really looks good but the idea of spending dozens of thousands to have something artificially glued to my head or having my hair being pulled out and glued back isn't that appealing. I wish I could keep my normal hair normally tbh. I hope they come up with some stem-cell shit or something.

From guy everyone avoids to guy who has a few friends and gets laid once an election cycle.

how much does it cost? and does it work if you are fully bald?

Here in Germany a hair system of the best quality costs approximately between 1000-1500 Euro. You also have to expect to exchange the hair system after 6 months for a new one which would cost you between 2000-3000 euros per year in this country. How exactly the prices are outside Germany I unfortunately do not know.

Can black guys do this

The guy should've just stopped drinking soy, shave it all, and roidmaxx

looks like a lesbian dyke with the hair

It really looks good but the idea of spending dozens of thousands to have something artificially glued to my head or having my hair being pulled out and glued back isn't that appealing. I wish I could keep my normal hair normally tbh. I hope they come up with some stem-cell shit or something.

Well, unfortunately we have nothing against Balding that works, with the exception of pills, which have many side effects. Hair systems are a great thing, clearly not perfect but unfortunately we have nothing better and as long as it is so, it is recommended for men who suffer from hair loss to do that. I would do it if I had hair loss. Hair is one of the most important things in the appearance of a man.

Why haven't anyone found a cure yet:feelsree:

replicel is out soon which will be unlimited HTs cuz of stem cells, but a cheap solution that’s not HT/surgery that won’t happen for a long time imo but w replicel you can go back to NW0 if you want cuz you have unlimited hair follicles to use

There's complex biochemistry involved and a lot of guys just roll with it.

I wouldn't seek any kind of treatment for hair loss (unless it were really cheap and with no side effects) because I already know hair won't make girls like me because I already have hair and it doesn't matter.

replicel is out soon which will be unlimited HTs cuz of stem cells, but a cheap solution that’s not HT/surgery that won’t happen for a long time imo but w replicel you can go back to NW0 if you want cuz you have unlimited hair follicles to use

You mean this one?

https://replicel.com/

yep, still in the testing phases but hopefully they will be working in SEA where the laws are chill and they’re developing it, will likely take many years to be approved by FDA in the west so you’ll have to fly over

yep, still in the testing phases but hopefully they will be working in SEA where the laws are chill and they’re developing it, will likely take many years to be approved by FDA in the west so you’ll have to fly over

I need that for my pubes, my pubes are balding.

My biggest fear is to go bald.
Going bald= going ER

My biggest fear is to go bald.
Going bald= going ER
There is no reason to go into ER mode because of Balding. As shown in this post, you can do something about it.