Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Lifefuel] Crash Bandicoot 4 will drop October 2.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Calling some fellow gamers:

@Joelossus @TigerFestival @zangano1 @FinnCel

You all excited?

Zangano has been gone for a month

i liked the aesthetic of the old crash bandicoot games more, even though it's supposed to look better on a technical level

i liked the aesthetic of the old crash bandicoot games more, even though it's supposed to look better on a technical level
I'm pretty sure since the graphics are supposed to better they have to make it look different

Yeas i was genuinely planning on getting it, ngl.

9F9D992E 2163 4DCC ADE6 65E8AA660C01

Calling some fellow gamers:

@Joelossus @TigerFestival @zangano1 @FinnCel

You all excited?
Im not excited my ps4 controller is broken and i have no money for the game or the controller.Also it is from sony so it will probably soy trash

Im not excited my ps4 controller is broken and i have no money for the game or the controller.Also it is from sony so it will probably soy trash
too bad for your controller and money

and hopefully it isn't soy trash. the original trilogy wasn't
Yeas i was genuinely planning on getting it, ngl.
i'm getting it the day it comes out tbh

for real? did you ever play it?
I have at my cousin's house back when I was around 11. It's not that I dislike Crash Bandicoot, I just couldn't sink my teeth into it. It's the same for Spyro the Dragon as well. I guess I'm more of a Nintendo guy when it comes to first party exclusives.

I have at my cousin's house back when I was around 11. It's not that I dislike Crash Bandicoot, I just couldn't sink my teeth into it. It's the same for Spyro the Dragon as well. I guess I'm more of a Nintendo guy when it comes to first party exclusives.
gotcha.

spyro and crash are my shit.

are you a sonic fan?

gotcha.

spyro and crash are my shit.

are you a sonic fan?
I like Sonic as well yes, same with Megaman, Super Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Pokemon etc. I grew up with those kinds of games back in the Early 90's(you probably weren't alive back then) That could be the reason why.

I like Sonic as well yes, same with Megaman, Super Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Pokemon etc. I grew up with those kinds of games back in the Early 90's(you probably weren't alive back then) That could be the reason why.
i was born mid 90's

i like sonic, mario, zelda, pokemon

not a donkey kong or megaman fan though

i was born mid 90's

i like sonic, mario, zelda, pokemon

not a donkey kong or megaman fan though
I was born in the late 80's so that might be the reason there's a difference in our gaming tastes.

I liked the games back in the day but don't care much about newer releases

I liked the games back in the day but don't care much about newer releases
are you gonna even try out this new one? it seems like the same format as the originals

Already watched this ngl. It looks really good. Still thanks for telling me.
this game looks legit

it might be a non dissapointment, unlike kingdom hearts 3 tbh