Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LifeFuel] Another MGTOW joins our ranks

As a MGTOW, I know that these incels are deluded in placing pussy on such an impossibly high pedestal.
JFL if you don't think validation matters in this world.

They don't seem to appreciate just how little a woman is worth in the modern day.
Delusional

I'd consider most incels "involuntary MGTOW" if you get my drift. At some point, throwing in the towel and just worrying about yourself for the remainder of your life is maybe the only valuable solution to all of this in the long run, assuming you want to live for the next 50-60 years. If not that, then suicide is always an option.

I'd consider most incels "involuntary MGTOW" if you get my drift. At some point, throwing in the towel and just worrying about yourself for the remainder of your life is maybe the only valuable solution to all of this in the long run, assuming you want to live for the next 50-60 years. If not that, then suicide is always an option.
The truth is, all incels will go MGTOW once they reach 40. All MGTOWs under 40 are either gay or coping.

I feel like a lot of what we say has great value but it's just associated with inceldom which has a negative rep and this turns ppl off automatically. Also this culture (west) puts women on pedestal making it hard to criticize them without being shamed for it.

Women have morepower than you think.

They can control white knights who have tremendous influence/power/money.

Pussy is the strongest weapon, just fucking lol being a male
Yeah , that's how the Jews took over the world , when money didn't work ,they used pussy, if pussy doesn't work you blackmail , if it doesn't work you get rid of the person.

another MSTOW stops coping

Fuck that guy, I have no interest in converts that looked down on us.

I looked down on incels at some point in my life. We all did.

Never, my cousin was incel (he :feelsrope:) and was nice to me when the rest of my extended family wanted fuckall to do with me. Maybe I wouldn’t turned out differently but my parents even remarked how I seemed not to recoil from “creepy-looking” people.

cope. We're not going to do anything. Chad always wins incels always lose.
ERs have been frequent lately. It's happening.
Never, my cousin was incel (he :feelsrope:) and was nice to me when the rest of my extended family wanted fuckall to do with me. Maybe I wouldn’t turned out differently but my parents even remarked how I seemed not to recoil from “creepy-looking” people.
Most incels can't say the same.

Tons of young men in the MGTOW comments are swearing off women. Guys still in their teens. They probably saw what happened to their fathers.

ERs have been frequent lately. It's happening.

Most incels can't say the same.

Do you mean merely treating ugly people badly? This guy KNEW about the incel community and still hated them. Most guys shun low-status guys because it reflects badly on them, I wouldn’t call it an outright hatred.

Tons of young men in the MGTOW comments are swearing off women. Guys still in their teens. They probably saw what happened to their fathers.
Going MGTOW before you are 40 still seems like a massive cope to me.

I don't get why we all can't get along tbh, we both agree roasties aren't worth shit and that the system is heavily in women's favor so why can't we just be brothers in arm

I don't get why we all can't get along tbh, we both agree roasties aren't worth shit and that the system is heavily in women's favor so why can't we just be brothers in arm
They think we are too thirsty, even though we can't control it.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with MGTOW as long as you're not lying to yourself and you accept that you're in this situation because of your looks and not by choice.

They think we are too thirsty, even though we can't control it.
lol well I mean none of us have ever had a relationship so it is obvious we would want one before denouncing woman forever. Also we both want the same thing, to bring woman down a few notches

Going MGTOW before you are 40 still seems like a massive cope to me.
Up for debate in 2018. Maybe 10 years ago even. MGTOW does not always mean celibacy (but it could). Fucking whores is actually encouraged, because you want NO attachment to women.

Yep. Especially when they themselves aren't getting any action and realize it takes work just to talk to women, then realize "fuck it" and became workaholics. Probably fuck prostitutes on the side. Besides, at this point women don't even want marriage or children, they just want to be degenerate whorebags instead. Thanks neo-marxist feminism!

On the other hand, you got guys like us that have only had bad experiences with women, therefore, we didn't have a chance in the first place.

Also we both want the same thing, to bring woman down a few notches

Which is why I don't hate MGTOW nor really my fellow man in the "manosphere" in the first place. Sure, we're (IMO) considered outcasts of the manosphere in a general viewpoint and definitely misunderstood, but in the long run, I'll side by my fellow man no matter what. Especially in today's gynocentric society.

Which is why I don't hate MGTOW nor really my fellow man in the "manosphere" in the first place. Sure, we're (IMO) considered outcasts of the manosphere in a general viewpoint and definitely misunderstood, but in the long run, I'll side by my fellow man no matter what. Especially in today's gynocentric society.
Yes, it is like Jews and Christians/Catholics, at one time they hated each other but in reality they will always be brothers.

his wording is beautiful, poetic almost. I'm glad some are starting to see the light

MGTOW and incels are pretty much on opposite sides of the same coin. we shouldnt even be fighting.

Last edited:
MGTOWs are just incels in denial. the few cases which it is legit is where the man suffered a horrible experience with a woman such as divorce rape. still it is a coping mechanism.

No sane individual can deny that we're right.

(most) MGTOW's are our allies. We will stand together in the upcoming beta uprising.

Last edited:
in 2200 kids in school will read books about this forum and we will be historical figures who get qouted in lectures, this is the origin of the incelrevolution.

in 2200 kids in school will read books about this forum and we will be historical figures who get qouted in lectures, this is the origin of the incelrevolution.

:feelsokman:

i'm really happy to see this, the black pill is spreading

We should create a large revolution.