Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life wouldn't be so bad if sub6 men stuck together

R

Reinhardt

Banned
-
It certainly wouldn't be as lonely if you knew your brothers had your back in this struggle. But no, the majority of the men in our situation would probably kill you and sell your organs for a smile from a foid.

Wish there was a way for incels to spot each other in public,otherwise we will never stick together since we are all so incapable of starting a conversation...and at the end of the day i wouldnt risk talking to a normie or a cuck

Look at IT, bunch of sub6 men stalking and shit talking us. A blue pilled man (or trannie, who is a sub6 man too, in the case of IT) is dangerous.

It would be over for any whiteknight or slut that tries to mess with us. We need our own state.

All men should work together and remove rights from females

Our own signed app that’s only to be distributed to trusted members here or withholds enough info to prevent doxing. Won’t be available on appstore/playstore.

Might also need a lot of security too or under the guise of some other function.

Us congregating IRL or on another platform is still pretty risky as long as we live in this day and age tbh.

Edit: Maybe create an unrelated site? An obscure bluepill site that has a newsletter subscription which sends the app download with special instructions from Sarge? He might need to hire someone to monitor the signatures though to unsign cucks, infiltrators or foids.

Last edited:
I wonder if this used to be a thing in ancient times, sub6 guilds

its everyone for themselves in this twisted world

High IQ. I believe in sub 6 not sub 8

We need incel country so we live in peace