Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life would be better for me back home

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
By home, I mean India. I am born and raised in the UK.

If I was back in India, I might've had friends and maybe even gotten arranged marriage by now. I would've been surrounded by people who look like me, not white 6'4 Chads who mog me into the ground every fucking day. And for that reason I wouldn't be so self conscious about my looks too. I might have actually been able to feel comfortable with myself. But no, my parents had to move here for a "better life"... what better life? A life where I haven't had a friend in 6 years? A life where I hate every fiber of my being? A life where I have nothing to look forward to?

I can't even go back, my parents want me to stay here and get a top STEM degree, to find a wife and settle down in the UK... JFL. As if that's going to happen.

Every single thing in my life has been a mess, from the country in which I was born, to the high school I went to, to the face and body I was born with... fuck life.

Curries have every right to blame their parents.

Surely the lure of a British passport can get you a wife from the old country

Fact they only want their kids to succeed so they can get out of shithole country and live with the civilized ppl where they don't marry their cousins. Immigrants parents all have plans to depend on their kid until they die.

Fact they only want their kids to succeed so they can get out of shithole country and live with the civilized ppl where they don't marry their cousins. Immigrants parents all have plans to depend on their kid until they die.

loll you marry your cousin and then your kid has autism and milion other illnesses

damn bro thats rough i wish you the best

I agree, you should have never been born in the west. Your parents cursed you to live a shitty life.

You can still get arranged marriage. Ask your parents.

Curries slay bro. Ask our whitecel compatriots

it's really fucked up what happens to sub8 ethnics that end up marooned in the west and all their prospective wives are trying to fuck other races, ngl

even if you're a top of the line white supremacist, there's nothing in there that makes you think anything like "lol ethnics shouldn't have any women, ever, not even their own" what the fuck is that

my hitlerist movement would pretty much help everyone on earth put their women back in cages where they belong, not just whites, the more supremacist (non-jew controlled) countries there are the easier it is to get along

actually guess what

every boomer parent that failed to become super wealthy is like this, they want to retire as early as possible and start spending their kids' money, move in with their kids "because it's easier", etc, makes you want to literally dome the fuckers, they literally become your children as they try to take up space in your home and spend your money, instead of you actually having real children with a woman

I wouldn't want to live in my shithole country.

Yeah you're right about immigrant parents pinning all their hopes on their children. However in my community we don't marry between cousins

I understand that but where I'm from in India isn't that bad. It's fairly advanced, I went there last year and I actually really liked it, they now practically have everything that I can find in the UK.

it's really fucked up what happens to sub8 ethnics that end up marooned in the west and all their prospective wives are trying to fuck other races, ngl

Yep, I literally have to watch indian girls fucking around with men of other races whilst I rot in despair with my hideous face. Tbh I could tolerate this if I could just live in peace, alone and no one to bother me... but thats just a dream.

I understand that but where I'm from in India isn't that bad. It's fairly advanced, I went there last year and I actually really liked it, they now practically have everything that I can find in the UK.
Egypt is the closest thing to Hell on earth, death is far preferable to living there.

Get your degree then move back!

Fuck your parents that doomed you to loneliness!

Learn or relearn your language and be a rich doctor or whatever...

You are a volcel then.
In Egypt people only marry their cousins, does turning down incest make me a volcel? I probably shouldn't be asking Muslim about this...

In Egypt people only marry their cousins, does turning down incest make me a volcel? I probably shouldn't be asking Muslim about this...
I bet jessica is all over you but her nose is wider a bit lmfaoo Egyptian volcel

Same. Most ethnics originate from 3rd world shitholes and yet we get nothing in the West either, if anything Shitskin ethnics should just go extinct. At least none of us will live shitty lives.

I bet jessica is all over you but her nose is wider a bit lmfaoo Egyptian volcel
Who's Jessica?
Same. Most ethnics originate from 3rd world shitholes and yet we get nothing in the West either, if anything Shitskin ethnics should just go extinct. At least none of us will live shitty lives.
It's sad, I wish ethnics would stop breeding like rats.

By home, I mean India. I am born and raised in the UK.

If I was back in India, I might've had friends and maybe even gotten arranged marriage by now. I would've been surrounded by people who look like me, not white 6'4 Chads who mog me into the ground every fucking day. And for that reason I wouldn't be so self conscious about my looks too. I might have actually been able to feel comfortable with myself. But no, my parents had to move here for a "better life"... what better life? A life where I haven't had a friend in 6 years? A life where I hate every fiber of my being? A life where I have nothing to look forward to?

I can't even go back, my parents want me to stay here and get a top STEM degree, to find a wife and settle down in the UK... JFL. As if that's going to happen.

Every single thing in my life has been a mess, from the country in which I was born, to the high school I went to, to the face and body I was born with... fuck life.

same thing for me bro, "better life" jfl and all that shit but trapped in canada ( cucknada ).

yes location has a lot to do with everything, i didn't choose to grow up in the horrid location that i was born in..

I relate brother. I live in a hillbilly town in South Carolina.