Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Life with an IQ of 174" [Long but interesting. Obviously not about me lol]

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
As a child (ages 5 thru 7 or so) I scored what would be the equivalent of a 174 IQ, or a rarity of 1 in half a million. After many years of public school indoctrination and church brainwashing throughout my childhood and adolescence followed by the resurgence of rewriting my thinking and reclaiming my own brain again in my 20s, I have scored anywhere from 145 to 159. I have found the more frequently I take these tests, the higher I score. I did not bother to continue taking them after scoring 159 as I assumed my IQ "potential" was really well into the 160s, if not 170s. So what does this mean?
Like someone else has said before me, intelligence is likened to the brain as strength is to the muscles. You can alter your range of facility by a variety of conditional changes, be it sleep, exercise, and eating habits, or by factors such as stress, stimulation, and traumatic events. But I do believe in a sort of range that one settles in. Like muscular genetics, we all have our own mental limits. For example, one who scores 100 on an IQ test might score an 89 when conditions are difficult and a 107 when life is great. This is why I suppose one should take tests a few times and find the average. But this same person will not be able to score a 150 when he is nowhere near that level. Not even on the best of the best days. He just does not have that mental capacity.
Back to me. Assume my IQ is 160+, or even 174 as before my formative years of indoctrination took place. Life is a paradox for a genius. You find yourself constantly stuck in the tracks set by people in the 85 to 115 IQ range. You have answers to problems that will go on forever if you don't speak up or do something. But you find the system is set up against intellectuals like you. You are outnumbered half a million to one. If your answer is not as obvious to the next guy, you better have a house made of bricks to run to for daring to rock the boat. It seems as a genius, even a loving benevolent one, world problems become more of an issue of human evil and less of a lack of means. You do not see world hunger, war, rape, or theft as the way it has to be, but the way we "collectively" have chosen it to be. We could easily rid the world of disease, cure cancer, and everyone can live to 100 if we truly chose to. But human nature is one that is driven by 3 primary factors: fear, greed, and self-contentment. Allow me to explain.

Approximately 90% of the transitions of society's structure throughout all of human history are done through the use of government force, AKA tyranny. The activation of fear and punishment have been the methods to implement these tactics. So 9 out of 10 people respond more to the emotion of fear than any other factor. They are the cowards of the world who need to be scared into supporting an illegal war, taking a flu shot, or into serving a political figurehead/repressive government. Think medieval peasants, brainwashed Americans, citizens of communist China, or Soviet Russia. Or simply religious cults. They all act out of fear of punishment. That is what triggers their motion to do what they do. Think of the man and woman next door. Think Peter Keating.

The next motive of action is that of greed. These types start off responding to bribes and graduate into power-lust. They are those who want all the power, money, and control, and stop at nothing to enact the kind of change that most benefits them. They seek to dominate the will of subservient sheep to gain high positions of authority and to use such positions to play God. These people account for about 8%. Think dictators, Kings, Pharaohs, Illuminati, and these days, even U.S. presidents to a degree. These people believe you can either rule or be ruled and choose to be the rulers. Think Gail Wynand.

The last and most noble of the three types is the self-contented man. I'll be generous and say this person makes up 2% of society, but it may very well be less than 1%. This man believes in equal liberty for all under the law and self-responsibility. They are willing to tolerate ignorance and stupidity so long as reason is free to combat it. They do not need to be bribed to do something right or threatened to not do something wrong. They act out of clear conscience and ethics, not out of fear or greed. In short, their integrity is not for sale. Think of creators, thinkers, movers, and shakers. Think innovators, inventors, and pioneers. Think Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla. Think Howard Roark.

So where am I getting to with this? If you are the fearful type, you are easily ruled. Society is designed to put you in your place and keep you safe and silent. If you are the greedy type, society has a place for you too ruling the fearful and manipulating them into serving your power. But if you are an intellectual without negative motive, otherwise known as a self-contented man, where do you fit? You refuse to be a servant so you are punished. You refuse to be a warlord so you are never respected or listened to. Instead you are just there, observing the world and wondering where and when you will find your place in it. This is not because you are not great at many things, that society has no use for you, or even that you don't want to engage, but that the societal structures that were designed by the average human being of master and servant do not normally permit you to shine within them. This is why stories like "The Fountainhead" are such an inspiration for the intellectual self-contented man. If you can conceive of the possibility to succeed in such a repressive world, the reality exists somewhere in the abstract. We just have to forge our way there by appealing to the reasoning mind and hope for the best.

This is what it is like to have an IQ in the 160s or 170s and I'd imagine not much different for any person whose IQ is higher. We keep looking from the outside-in trying to find our place in this backwards world that insists on remaining stagnant and repressed, even as we are standing there with our arms stretched out, giving freely the gift of our intellect and deepest passions.

Bro this isn't revolutionary even I know this and I'm average intelligence. Bad larp from wherever you got this.

Sounds like a reddit larp

I mean the societal things are pretty interesting, but, as frogman said, it's nothing revolutionary at all: most people reach the same conclusion with a couple of minutes or thought.

It sounds more like an autistic guy hanging on to his last strings of hope because he scored 170 IQ when he was 5 (it scales according to age; he likely just didn't grow at an equal rate to his ageing). His narcissistic worldview allows him to comfortably put himself and everyone else in some 'rare' and virtuous group so he can get more updoots, because people will think "Wow, I think that, too!!! I must be high IQ, and thus understand this on a deeper level!! Here's my upvote, my good sir!"

Very interesting post.

The way the education system and job market is structured in the modern world, only people with good social skills can and will succeed, regardless of your IQ. If you're a fucking genius at programming and could easily become the next Steve Jobs if you were allowed to but you're mentally incapable of working together with other people then tough luck, you'll end up being a NEET or doing some minimum wage job because society did not allow you to use your potential.

IQ is cope imotbh

174 is nothing, my IQ is 276

I have more IQ than you do braincells in your nigger skull
cope my IQ is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(I am kidding pls don't think this is brag)

Cringe and moderate IQ post. Whoever wrote this probably tasted his own semen at some point.

The last and most noble of the three types is the self-contented man. I'll be generous and say this person makes up 2% of society, but it may very well be less than 1%. This man believes in equal liberty for all under the law and self-responsibility. They are willing to tolerate ignorance and stupidity so long as reason is free to combat it. They do not need to be bribed to do something right or threatened to not do something wrong. They act out of clear conscience and ethics, not out of fear or greed. In short, their integrity is not for sale. Think of creators, thinkers, movers, and shakers. Think innovators, inventors, and pioneers. Think Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla. Think Howard Roark.
cope
ignorance and stupidity should be wiped off the face of the earth

/r/iamverysmart
:soy:

This is a really stupid and vague explanation of society, it doesn't take 170 IQ to come up with this.

I have found the more frequently I take these tests, the higher I score.
lol everyone can train to do better in iq tests. since official tests cost money this basically confirms he did online tests. KEK

guyzzz me so smart. a website told me i have 170 iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

much of what he says in the post is actually low iq. i think it's some dunning kruger fag who is sad that people don't worship his online-iq-test-skills.

Last edited:
I have no braincels

174 is nothing, my IQ is 276
cope my IQ is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
giphy.gif

Where did you get this?

I wish I had a high IQ. The isolation would not matter to me, I just want to not feel completely mediocre at everutyhing. That part in Flowers for Algernon where Charlie describes his new life, reading a printed page in two seconds and writing scientific papers on subjects so smaall basically because of his own pettyness, sounds reall great to me. I'd love to have that kind of intelligence (even though the book's description is probably an exaggeration.

I recommend the book I just read it for the second time.

where do you fit? You refuse to be a servant so you are punished. You refuse to be a warlord so you are never respected or listened to. Instead you are just there, observing the world and wondering where and when you will find your place in it.
This is especially the case with modern women. They have become so masculine that they only respond to complete domination or complete submission. Guys who are middle of the road can only be with a feminine woman who is submissive.