Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life with a woman could never be comfortable and pleasant enough for me to share my entire life with her.I'm sure that's why there's so many divorces.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I think the reason why there's so many divorces is that people they they'll share their life with someone who shares their interests, who they can relax and rot together with and sort of enjoy life and make it easier by being together.

But that's never the reality, is it?

If I magically got a girlfriend right now, it will probably be nice for a while. A fresh experience, doing new things, then eventually sex, affection, intimacy etc...

But then inevitably you get to the routine part. To having a life together. Your life isn't just your life anymore, it's "our" life, both of you together.

And so instead of relaxing and trying to live comfortably however you can (especially after work for those slaving away all day). Instead of that you're stuck with each other. And it's not the thing we imagine where she's your soulmate and you're basically doing what you enjoy with someone you love. No, there's basically a person always in your space, always needing or wanting you to do something you'd rather not be doing.

Really I just want to relax in peace and live a comfortable and lazy life, that wouldn't be possible with a girlfriend/wife. Man, an extreme introvert like me who likes to be lazy all the time really is not meant to live on this earth.

Last edited:
Besides the social forces around marriage and relationships that make them more tenuous and disposable than ever, I think a lot of normies pick relationships based on very shallow things - "zomg, we both like Marvel movies!" - and that unsurprisingly doesn't end up being something that sustains them long-term.

Besides the social forces around marriage and relationships that make them more tenuous and disposable than ever, I think a lot of normies pick relationships based on very shallow things - "zomg, we both like Marvel movies!" - and that unsurprisingly doesn't end up being something that sustains them long-term.
Exactly, I've noticed people don't put much thought into most things, they just go with the flow or with some superficial reasoning, or with what they're told to think.

Not being compatible with the opposite person is most likely the reason behind the high divorce rate

I don't think I could sleep in a bed with someone else ngl, like the actual sleeping part

Likewise. I've lived alone all my life I don't think I can life with another person.

I don't think I could sleep in a bed with someone else ngl, like the actual sleeping part
Likewise. I've lived alone all my life I don't think I can life with another person.
I hog all the bed and sleep in weird positions, but idk, I always imagined it would be great to sleep (actual sleep) with a woman. To hug her and cuddle her, to kiss her and feel her heat and her smell. And the intimacy and affection would be great.

I hog all the bed and sleep in weird positions, but idk, I always imagined it would be great to sleep (actual sleep) with a woman. To hug her and cuddle her, to kiss her and feel her heat and her smell. And the intimacy and affection would be great.

That's what we think. Iam told living with a foid is very tough.

That's what we think. Iam told living with a foid is very tough.
That is probably very true. As always I fee like I have a multiple personality. One side of me is a realist and knows it will be absolute hell, but the other side of me is dumb and romantic and horny.

Marriage is cucked as fuck. There is nothing in it for men. The logical thing to do is pump and dump

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back