Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life will become very shitty after 2030

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
The WEF will control the world we will eat bugs n own nothing it will be a dystopia like blade runner 2049 go ER or rope Before 2030 brocels

millions must die

Shut it down!!! The goym knows the ovens were too small to Bake 6 million cookies :giga::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
All i want is this pizza rn

Bruh

2030 world economic forum seems as accurate as india superpower 2020

Clittus Longwing aka Dr Pussyflaps

I never asked anyone here to buy this, Shut your piehole and go buy yourself a fleshlight you poor bum!
Damn I forgot you on a your period :feelskek: :feelskek:

The Rapeing of this thread brings back memories of when @Cletus Longthing first joined and both you and @Lonelyus decided to rape my thread lol

The Rapeing of this thread brings back memories of when @Cletus Longthing first joined and both you and @Lonelyus decided to rape my thread lol
Good memories

Isn’t stopping of the printing of money a good thing?
Then they introduce social credit know they can block you from using your crypto money because you said something bad about Ukraine n browsed incels.is

Then they introduce social credit know they can block you from using your crypto money because you said something bad about Ukraine n browsed incels.is
No one would accept government crypto jfl. They would just starting using private crypto to dodge taxes