Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life will be hell when my parents die.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
I just thought about it, there will be literally no one left in my life once they die my older brother moved away with his girlfriend, my cousins also and my younger brother will probably too because he's only 13 and has said that he will move away. What the fuck did I do in my past life to deserve this.

You're probably too highinhibition to stop the viscous circle that is rotting your youth away.

when we are all alone whe have nothing to lose :feelsthink:

If my my mom dies. I will kill myself for sure. I don't always want to die but when i do, my mom is the only reason i don't.

I just thought about it, there will be literally no one left in my life once they die my older brother moved away with his girlfriend, my cousins also and my younger brother will probably too because he's only 13 and has said that he will move away. What the fuck did I do in my past life to deserve this.
Perhaps you were CHAD in your past life, and a STACY in the life prior to being CHAD, and a BECKY in the life prior to the STACY life. So now you are reaping what you have sown in your past lives as CHAD STACY and BECKY.

Perhaps you were CHAD in your past life, and a STACY in the life prior to being CHAD, and a BECKY in the life prior to the STACY life. So now you are reaping what you have sown in your past lives as CHAD STACY and BECKY.
I better get a good life after this or I'll go ER on god :feelskek:

If god really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him.

Is it not hell already?

If you woke up and were good looking it would take 1 week and all of your problems in life would be fixed.

This kind of thought is something I sometimes wonder about ie maybe there's such a thing as past lives and in one or more of my past lives perhaps I was a huge Chad piece of shit that broke decent women's hearts and was needlessly cruel to cucks and beta males who did nothing bad to me to deserve such treatment or maybe I was some type of leader tyrant type of individual that hurt people just for shits n' giggles and not simply to win battles/wars, etc where such could be possibly justified.

Thats one of the only ways I can explain my oftentimes very shitty and sorrowful life.

i feel you man same here but i got to say i love fmj