Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life was fucked when i realised this guy mogs me

osas7800

osas7800

PROUD GREYCEL
★★★
IMG 0496
This guy mogs my eyes, hair, bones, neck, eyebrows, ears, mouth. The worse part that people made fun of this dude in tik tok comments (forgot where the video is). I have no other choice than ERmaxxing or surgerymaxxing.

There is no life for me, i lost the genetic lottery and i deserve to be a fucking fantasymaxxer hiding in the dark for the rest of my life.

My eyes mog his to infinity and back but he hair and bone mogs me in general

glad to say he doesn't mog me but probably height mogs me

I don't get why curries are hated so much.

Change his hair to nappy african hair and suddenly nobody will say shit. And plenty will even call him handsome.

Change his hair to nappy african hair and suddenly nobody will say shit. And plenty will even call him handsome.
Indians are viewed as weird because they worship cows and act strange. Plus, they tend to have high body fat percentages, short height, ugly faces, and are associated with dirtiness.

African hair is the most hated hair texture.

his eyes mogs mine plus he's not overweight, if he got a glowup in later years then def mogs me in every other aspects so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back