Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life used to be so simple

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
73d 12h 41m
Bloody hell. What race?
Mixed race.:fuk: If you know the gaten materazzo guy I kinda look like that but not too horribly deformed. But you can tell I'm not full race.

I will never feel a vagina. Everything I do will probably just end up backfiring. Like that that time I was conceived and I got 0 cards in this shit world. Meanwhile you. You had 2 WIVES!:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Breaking Bad Pizza GIF
breaking bad laughing GIF

Last edited:
Caesercel

Caesercel

Cold Harbor Modcel
★★★★★
291d 17h 38m
Mixed race.:fuk: If you know the gaten materazzo guy I kinda look like that but not too horribly deformed. But you can tell I'm not full race.

I will never feel a vagina. Everything I do will probably just end up backfiring. Like that that time I was conceived and I got 0 cards in this shit world. Meanwhile you. You had 2 WIVES!:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Breaking Bad Pizza GIF
breaking bad laughing GIF
Every guy you mentioned just now has had 1-2 gf or wives in the least. @Mecoja was at his third before he became an incel

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
73d 12h 41m
Every guy you mentioned just now has had 1-2 gf or wives in the least. @Mecoja was at his third before he became an incel
Lies. I don't have a gf and he is a very trustworthy.

You shouldn't be mod because you aren't involuntary celibate. You must be a kgb

Last edited:
Caesercel

Caesercel

Cold Harbor Modcel
★★★★★
291d 17h 38m
Everyone is a Chad? A sexcel?? And I'm the only trucel on this site?
Wait a minute........ You've never had sex before? That's hard to believe.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
225d 2h 22m
Yeah i was always suspicious that im an incel, getting divorceraped by third time definitely turned me into an incel. :feelshaha: