Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR life sucks and there's no one to talk to about it

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
all these people just larp as incel, society is grueling and i can't be asked i have LDAR'd a long while ago but think about being a human again sometimes but then get reminded why that's not for me, one month of summer gone, 30 days inside my house, it is so fucking over

Nobody wants to talk to you because you're an incel

Just wait until you pass out on you're garbage covered floor and moan for help and none comes. Only the rats and mice and flies come, to feast.

all these people just larp as incel, society is grueling and i can't be asked i have LDAR'd a long while ago but think about being a human again sometimes but then get reminded why that's not for me, one month of summer gone, 30 days inside my house, it is so fucking over
Its over for all of us

Just wait until you pass out on you're garbage covered floor and moan for help and none comes. Only the rats and mice and flies come, to feast.

fair, being on this site feels like a humiliation ritual now

Hell

Jesus, i think god is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back