Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life rules for Incels to live by.

One rule I could offer to those who are below average attractiveness is to take steps to limit the grip your libido and attraction to females have on your life. Chances are they will bring you nothing but misery.

One rule I could offer to those who are below average attractiveness is to take steps to limit the grip your libido and attraction to females have on your life. Chances are they will bring you nothing but misery.
Good addition, but that is the same as rule 3.

Ultra high iq post.
Some of these rules should require examples tho imho.

Last edited:
Ultra high iq post.
Some of these rules should require examples tho imho.
I could provide easy examples, but not if it doesn't get pinned, would be too much effort that will just get forgotten if i did.
Check out my new thread, you will enjoy.

I could provide easy examples, but not if it doesn't get pinned, would be too much effort that will just get forgotten if i did.
Check out my new thread, you will enjoy.

What's your new thread?

19. If you see an opportunity for yourself that will benefit yourself, but disadvantage another, take it, people have taken advantage of you being an incel your whole life.

19b. While doing this, hide your true intentions. Make your intentions seem as altruistic as possible to avoid suspicion. Do not let those who you seek to benefit from see your cards or they WILL use it against you.

19b. While doing this, hide your true intentions. Make your intentions seem as altruistic as possible to avoid suspicion. Do not let those who you seek to benefit from see your cards or they WILL use it against you.

high iq. If we incels would have our own country I would vote you for president!!!

This is definately the difference between existing and living. Very well worded.

Sticky this shit

The sad truth. 19 is something I need to write on my wall.

The sad truth. 19 is something I need to write on my wall.
Write it on the ceiling, so you see it every time you wake up, I’ve printed this list of on my ceiling.

Can you explain to me some times where you proved your worth through violence and what the context of the situation was? I am genuinely intrigued. Also what weapon do you carry?

Can you explain to me some times where you proved your worth through violence and what the context of the situation was? I am genuinely intrigued. Also what weapon do you carry?
1.Can’t explain.
2. A chunk of metal on my waist
This is incel bible. Hallelujah
Agreed, it is one of the lost threads that should be pinned.
Vital for any incel to know.
Check out the comments I added one or two extra rules that are very important.

1.Can’t explain.
2. A chunk of metal on my waist
How often are you getting in a fight with someone then? Do you live in the US? For some reason I’d imagined you had a gun.

How often are you getting in a fight with someone then? Do you live in the US? For some reason I’d imagined you had a gun.
Dunno, when I was a bit younger I had more fights, now, not so much

Dunno, when I was a bit younger I had more fights, now, not so much
So like in school? Where they trying to bully you or what? I guess you’re not gonna tell me if you’re American, I just feel like you are for some reason though hah.

So like in school? Where they trying to bully you or what? I guess you’re not gonna tell me if you’re American, I just feel like you are for some reason though hah.
Yes I am American

Never assume that a smile means that someone likes you...

1. Protect yourself at all times, your life comes before anyone else's.

2. Rule one.

3. Never trust anyone, not even family. It makes no sense to trust someone. If you do not trust someone you are always one step ahead of them. Not the other way round.

4. Never show emotions, it makes you look weak, and on top of that, people now know your weaknesses. Its like having the same username and password.

5. Never snitch, ever.

6. Blood is thicker than water. Your family comes before anyone else except yourself. Of course, there are exceptions such as abuse, which is why rule 3 comes before rule 6.

7. Ride the roller coaster until it finishes. If you enjoy something reap all the benefits from it until it ends, but always know all good things comes to a end, don't become surprised when the ride ends.

8. Expect all outcomes, so you are not stunned by an outcome you did not expect.

9. Fear is like food. A bit is always good for you, but too much and it will ruin you. You will not fear another men if you read rule 1.

10. Your friends are not your friends, they are your friends because you have value in their eyes. But don't get comfy, your best friend can be your worst enemy tomorrow.

11. All things happen for a reason.

12. If you are not physically dominant, (manlet, weak, skinny), you need to prove yourself once.

13. Never let someone push you around, the saying that "getting angry is what women do" is somewhat true, but getting pushed around due to not fighting back is called being a bitch. Speak up for yourself, have thick skin, only fight when the time is correct and if you (again) read rule 1 you will not have any problem with this. Getting emotional is what women do, male aggression is what makes the world spin.

14. Never rely on anyone.

15. Maybe means no.

16. People can change, quickly.

17. If you have to ask if something matters, it probably does.

18. Do not believe everything you hear.

19. If you see an opportunity for yourself that will benefit yourself, but disadvantage another, take it, people have taken advantage of you being an incel your whole life.

20. Rules is like math, you can know it all one day, but forget it all the next day, re - read these rules all the time.

High IQ

But rule 15 should read 'anything a woman says to you means NO'

Not sure. If she says 'yes' to sex but later changes her mind and goes to the police and say rape, they're not going to believe YOU.
See: Consider all outcomes rule.

Great post, I missed it.

Great post, I missed it.
Thanks, its a very important thread for incels and relates to the lifefuel thread i just made.

Check all the replies, there are a few rules i couldnt edit in.

:yes:
although the "never let someone push you around" is kinda iffy. Being a macho tough guy is not always the optimal path to take. If you can beat them, then definitely follow rule 13. But like I said, ego can destroy you if you let it.

Sorry to go off topic. Is the OP banned?

He was banned? He is one of my favorite posters. Fuck you mods. Fuck you.

1. Protect yourself at all times, your life comes before anyone else's.

2. Rule one.

3. Never trust anyone, not even family. It makes no sense to trust someone. If you do not trust someone you are always one step ahead of them. Not the other way round.

4. Never show emotions, it makes you look weak, and on top of that, people now know your weaknesses. Its like having the same username and password.

5. Never snitch, ever.

6. Blood is thicker than water. Your family comes before anyone else except yourself. Of course, there are exceptions such as abuse, which is why rule 3 comes before rule 6.

7. Ride the roller coaster until it finishes. If you enjoy something reap all the benefits from it until it ends, but always know all good things comes to a end, don't become surprised when the ride ends.

8. Expect all outcomes, so you are not stunned by an outcome you did not expect.

9. Fear is like food. A bit is always good for you, but too much and it will ruin you. You will not fear another men if you read rule 1.

10. Your friends are not your friends, they are your friends because you have value in their eyes. But don't get comfy, your best friend can be your worst enemy tomorrow.

11. All things happen for a reason.

12. If you are not physically dominant, (manlet, weak, skinny), you need to prove yourself once.

13. Never let someone push you around, the saying that "getting angry is what women do" is somewhat true, but getting pushed around due to not fighting back is called being a bitch. Speak up for yourself, have thick skin, only fight when the time is correct and if you (again) read rule 1 you will not have any problem with this. Getting emotional is what women do, male aggression is what makes the world spin.

14. Never rely on anyone.

15. Maybe means no.

16. People can change, quickly.

17. If you have to ask if something matters, it probably does.

18. Do not believe everything you hear.

20. Rules is like math, you can know it all one day, but forget it all the next day, re - read these rules all the time.
Good reminder even if you already believe a lot of these tenets.

This is incels.is not anarchist cookbook boyo
Most people here are saying yea high iq but are too beta to hurt someone and will never do it
Other than that pretty good list except number 6 because family is mostly big talk no delivery

Incel Bible when?

This is incels.is not anarchist cookbook boyo
Most people here are saying yea high iq but are too beta to hurt someone and will never do it
Other than that pretty good list except number 6 because family is mostly big talk no delivery
I’m sure some of us will put it to go use

Please don't say "all things happen for a reason" unless you are specifically speaking of cause and effect.