Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life quality = a few mm of bones

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
EA0C0B49 61CC 4BA4 BF54 FA4C9F625155
20A48FDE 88E4 499C 89F4 26D250B05657

One is top tier Hollywood male lead and worldwide recognized sex symbol, the other is nobody. The difference between their life qualifies lies in the difference of a few mm of bones, most notably in the eye area.

That guy is not incel tier looking, but I’d rather be Incel than the normie brother of Brad Pitt. Imagine being the brother of gigachad who gets lusted over by Stacys all over the world while nobody knows your name. Kek I would’ve roped long ago.

This guy cucked prime Mike Tython, that's the power of few mm of bone + jbw + hunter eyes.

I don't spend time analysing how men look

This guy cucked prime Mike Tython, that's the power of few mm of bone + jbw + hunter eyes.
And he's currently getting cucked by angeline jolie. Smh why get married??

Aren’t they divorced?

View attachment 690513View attachment 690514
One is top tier Hollywood male lead and worldwide recognized sex symbol, the other is nobody. The difference between their life qualifies lies in the difference of a few mm of bones, most notably in the eye area.

That guy is not incel tier looking, but I’d rather be Incel than the normie brother of Brad Pitt. Imagine being the brother of gigachad who gets lusted over by Stacys all over the world while nobody knows your name. Kek I would’ve roped long ago.
I agree, but now imagine me who is actually a truecel having an actual gigachad level brother. :feelsrope:

Hollywood is one big orgy, I doubt he's getting divorcefucked or anything of that sort, his old silicone wife is thoting somewhere else while he's banging jbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back