Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Life of wageslaving ethnic vs white Western chad.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

So this is a video of some Egyptian tugboat teaem celebrating their contibution to the unlodging of the Ever Given. Many are touting this as a wholesome :soy: video, but I see it as sad. Think about it, these ethnic sub 8 men have to work a dead end laborious wageslaving job making other people rich. Compare such a life to the white chad model. He is paid to exist and travel the world - he wealthmaxxes without any effot. Beacuse of his aesthetics,everyone respects him and socializes with him, and he can have sex with any girl whenever he wants. Women will literally worship his cock. For the rest of his youth he can just gymmaxx, pose, and enjoy life to the fullest.

Last edited:

So this is a video of some Egyptian tugboat time celebrating how they contributed to the unlodging of the Ever Given. Many are touting this as a wholesome :soy: video, but I see it as sad. Think about it, these ethnic sub 8 men have to work a dead end laborious wageslaving job making other people rich. Compare such a life to the blonde haired, blue eyes chad model. He is paid to exist and travel the world,wealthmaxxes without any effot. Beacuse of his aesthetics,everyone respects him and he can have sex with any girl whenever he wants. Women will literally worship his cock. For the rest of his youth he can just gymmaxx, pose, and enjoy life to the fullest.

@tehgymcel420

A typical boomer would say "So what are you going to do about it?"

I hate him, looking at attractive people makes me both angry and suicidal

Not much to do with being ethnic vs white. There's schlubs everywhere.
Feminism explained stop oppressing us eatliver com sorry 16161621

Also what does ethnic even mean? Are blacks or asians ethnic? Is a white guy ethnic in a nonwhite country?

Not much to do with being ethnic vs white. There's schlubs everywhere.
View attachment 428603

Also what does ethnic even mean? Are blacks or asians ethnic? Is a white guy ethnic in a nonwhite country?
I always considered anyone who wasn't white or black to be counted as ethnic, some people say blacks are ethnic but that doesn't feel correct to me.

Beauty leads to pride and arrogance.

White Chad wageslaving is a misnomer at best :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am not clicking the chad vid.