Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life of HiddenUzer

kill all richfags! @Incelius Savage :reeeeee:

Cope. He doesn’t live like the stereotypical rich kid. Very weird

He’s too obsessed over his oneitis and failing his grades.

I assume the average comfort, knowledge of permanent financial security and privilege, and ultimate success in life is what makes up the experience of such a wealthy man; while nearly impossible due to the eternal disadvantage of subhumanity with regards to mistreatment and the subsequent effects of such, the average incel gaining such status could certainly instill much influence upon this world... :feelshehe:

I don't exactly miss Hidden, considering his rampant oneitis-worshipping threads and state of being a normie; forgot what he was banned for, anyways. :feelswhere:

I assume the average comfort, knowledge of permanent financial security and privilege, and ultimate success in life is what makes up the experience of such a wealthy man; while nearly impossible due to the eternal disadvantage of subhumanity with regards to mistreatment and the subsequent effects of such, the average incel gaining such status could certainly instill much influence upon this world... :feelshehe:

I don't exactly miss Hidden, considering his rampant oneitis-worshipping threads and state of being a normie; forgot what he was banned for, anyways. :feelswhere:
He got banned cuz i exposed him for his oneitis being his ex gf.

just be asian
He said he gave her oral and she gave him boob jobs and blow jobs and he licked her ass and he got mad cuz she wanted him to wait till marriage to have vagina sex

He said he gave her oral and she gave him boob jobs and blow jobs and he licked her ass and he got mad cuz she wanted him to wait till marriage to have vagina sex
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
And he's a HTN cnink right and gets blowjobs by blonde white girls?

His life is easy and he still might fuck it up

@Zer0/∞ you fucking brain-dead loser don't ever post shit like this
That shit made me depressed
That guy is 6'3 white chad jawline ,blue eyes + rich literally living in another world Images 5Images 4