Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life of an IT foid if she transforms into an incel

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
The thought just crossed my mind. How would events turn out if an IT foid is given an incel's body (let's say mine) to experience life of an incel for herself.

Assume that a futuristic electronic device is used. A tiny device with antenna is put in my brain, and my brain is shut down. The IT foid wears a futuristic looking helmet, which connects to the chip in my brain and g[UWSL]ives her control over my body. Thi[/UWSL][UWSL]s way she sees with my eyes, hears with my ears and basically lives in my body. Her own body is deactivated.[/UWSL]

She will start off with saying to herself "now I am a boy, I won't face any problems in life wooo hooo. Unlike that incel I will take care of myself:foidSoy::foidSoy:". She will dance around in happiness for some time thinking all her "problems" are over.

The first thing she will do is to take a shower, get a haircut, and apply perfume, only to notice that the body wasn't oily greasy and sweaty as she thought it would be. "Maybe he just took a shower recently" she murmurs:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

In the University, blackpillapologist is visibly trying very hard to mix with people. He tries to talk to normies but fails miserably because no one is[UWSL] interested. They all ignore her the same way incels are ignored. "It's because they all know he is a misogynist smfh, it's all his fault:foidSoy::foidSoy:" she curses. Sh[/UWSL][UWSL]e decides she will attempt an image makeover in the next few days, because (in her view) girls are nice and angelic and will forgive everything.[/UWSL]

Out on the road, returning from uni she gets a lot of negative attention. Unlike when she was a foid, she can't just drive like a drunkard and get away with it. People are yelling foul words at every turn, and eventually a cop pulls her out. Cop is visibly much much more rude than what she was used to dealing with [UWSL]and slaps a fine for reckless driving. When she tries to pacify the cop by crying, people around, including the cop just laugh. Cr[/UWSL][UWSL]ying worked for a foid but isn't working anymore. [/UWSL]

She goes to her room to make a new onlyfans video, only to realise that she can't earn money from onlyfans anymore, and that her source of fortune is gone.

At home her mom is shocked. Blackpillapologist used to help around in the house, helping the old lady (mom) with physically strenuous work such as moving heavy boxes. But recently he has completely changed. He has become lazy, entitled and refuses to do any work but complain about everything.

(It's because the foid was used to being served all the time and now trying to persuade her to do some household work is a nightmare)

[UWSL]Attempts of an image makeover in the next few days don't succeed. She thought that being nice to foids[/UWSL][UWSL] would help, but to her shock she realises noone actually knew blackpillapologist hated women. Foids start using him like a tool, only approaching him when they need something but refusing to be his friend. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]She says "it's all because he doesn't know how to approach women:foidSoy::foidSoy:" as a last grasp attempt to defend her beliefs, and tries talking to women only to be ignored again. Her female classmates keep ignoring her again and again, and one of the girls eventually gets fed up and outright tells her to fuck off.[/UWSL]

Despite her attempts at image makeover and trying to be as nice and approachable as possible, it doesn't make any difference. The thought of maybe incels were right crosses her mind but she shakes her head and screams NO NO NOOOOO

[UWSL]She copes again saying "it's just not the right person" and tries approaching a beautiful foid, this time directly asking her out on a date. She gets reported for harassment and suspended from university for 3 days. That Stacy's parents even threaten filing a police case should Blackpillapologist attempt approaching her again. [/UWSL]

By this time I think she is going to give up and beg for her helmet to be removed. The helmet is pulled off, resulting in a dark vision for a few seconds and the foid is back to living her old life, traumatized. Blackpillapologist's body is sent to have the device removed and restore his own consciousness.

Either that or she’ll just live as an incel in denial for the rest of her life.

The thought just crossed my mind. How would events turn out if an IT foid is given an incel's body (let's say mine) to experience life of an incel for herself.

Assume that a futuristic electronic device is used. A tiny device with antenna is put in my brain, and my brain is shut down. The IT foid wears a futuristic looking helmet, which connects to the chip in my brain and g[UWSL]ives her control over my body. Thi[/UWSL][UWSL]s way she sees with my eyes, hears with my ears and basically lives in my body. Her own body is deactivated.[/UWSL]

She will start off with saying to herself "now I am a boy, I won't face any problems in life wooo hooo. Unlike that incel I will take care of myself:foidSoy::foidSoy:". She will dance around in happiness for some time thinking all her "problems" are over.

The first thing she will do is to take a shower, get a haircut, and apply perfume, only to notice that the body wasn't oily greasy and sweaty as she thought it would be. "Maybe he just took a shower recently" she murmurs:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

In the University, blackpillapologist is visibly trying very hard to mix with people. He tries to talk to normies but fails miserably because no one is[UWSL] interested. They all ignore her the same way incels are ignored. "It's because they all know he is a misogynist smfh, it's all his fault:foidSoy::foidSoy:" she curses. Sh[/UWSL][UWSL]e decides she will attempt an image makeover in the next few days, because (in her view) girls are nice and angelic and will forgive everything.[/UWSL]

Out on the road, returning from uni she gets a lot of negative attention. Unlike when she was a foid, she can't just drive like a drunkard and get away with it. People are yelling foul words at every turn, and eventually a cop pulls her out. Cop is visibly much much more rude than what she was used to dealing with [UWSL]and slaps a fine for reckless driving. When she tries to pacify the cop by crying, people around, including the cop just laugh. Cr[/UWSL][UWSL]ying worked for a foid but isn't working anymore. [/UWSL]

She goes to her room to make a new onlyfans video, only to realise that she can't earn money from onlyfans anymore, and that her source of fortune is gone.

At home her mom is shocked. Blackpillapologist used to help around in the house, helping the old lady (mom) with physically strenuous work such as moving heavy boxes. But recently he has completely changed. He has become lazy, entitled and refuses to do any work but complain about everything.

(It's because the foid was used to being served all the time and now trying to persuade her to do some household work is a nightmare)

[UWSL]Attempts of an image makeover in the next few days don't succeed. She thought that being nice to foids[/UWSL][UWSL] would help, but to her shock she realises noone actually knew blackpillapologist hated women. Foids start using him like a tool, only approaching him when they need something but refusing to be his friend. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]She says "it's all because he doesn't know how to approach women:foidSoy::foidSoy:" as a last grasp attempt to defend her beliefs, and tries talking to women only to be ignored again. Her female classmates keep ignoring her again and again, and one of the girls eventually gets fed up and outright tells her to fuck off.[/UWSL]

Despite her attempts at image makeover and trying to be as nice and approachable as possible, it doesn't make any difference. The thought of maybe incels were right crosses her mind but she shakes her head and screams NO NO NOOOOO

[UWSL]She copes again saying "it's just not the right person" and tries approaching a beautiful foid, this time directly asking her out on a date. She gets reported for harassment and suspended from university for 3 days. That Stacy's parents even threaten filing a police case should Blackpillapologist attempt approaching her again. [/UWSL]

By this time I think she is going to give up and beg for her helmet to be removed. The helmet is pulled off, resulting in a dark vision for a few seconds and the foid is back to living her old life, traumatized. Blackpillapologist's body is sent to have the device removed and restore his own consciousness.
Kinda reminds me of freaky Friday but with an actual moral

Nice story sweaty.

this is the fate of every trannymaxxer femoid

She’d probably an hero within the week.

Woman have No idea how its Like having No privileges , Constant Access to Sex and simps.

:feelsclown:

Beautiful story, I really wish this technology were real so we can put an end to naysayers.

A foid did something similar. She dressed and presented herself as male for 18 months.

Last edited:
The literal version of 'putting yourself in someone else's shoes' and lets not forget the fact that you get the type of posts on reddit where FtMs end up wanting to transition back to their biological gender because of how they end up getting treated after they voulantary made the choice to live the way a man has to.

Last edited:
Last edited:
based story. I want to read more