Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life of a true STEMCell

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
Maybe today's the day. Maybe today, I'll strike up a conversation with a girl and I can finally find someone. I'll go shower, shave, dress up, put a little cologne, and go out with a smile.

As I look around, reality sets in. I remember that I'm different from them. I don't know if I'm a mentalCel or a looksCel, but I don't think it matters anymore. 21 years. 21 years without any genuine human touch. 21 years of isolation. 21 years of anger. 21 years of frustration. 21 years of pain. I don't even fap anymore because the thought of any anyone liking me is so deluded in fantasy. I don't want to exist. I wish I never had. But now that I do, I can't just rope.

Every night, before sleeping, I ask Lucifer, if he exists, to give me knowledge/wisdom, so that I can exact a great deal of retribution in this world. I hate God. I hate him like no other. I hope he does exist. I wish nothing but misery on him. It would be a shame if some sort of God did not exist.

I understand why Lucifer betrayed God. God is cruel like no other. Why would he create life just to have it live in misery?

There is one and only one solution, and that is human extinction. Complete extinction.

The only feasible way is through pathogens. Large scale human-made pathogens that can go undetected until fully spread, and then take effect soon after. How to create these pathogens? That's why I'm STEMcelling. I have no other reason to study aside from researching ways to best wipe out humanity. This is how low my life has come.

I swear to it that I'll reach my goal. I do not know when, but I'll work nonstop towards this. I've swallowed the ultimate blackpill. The reality of life is so extremely harsh that it does not deserve to exist. I will work to make myself more cruel and more inhumane than life itself.

Everybody's either guilty or is a victim. I'll ease the pain of the victim and get rid of those who are guilty of the current system in place today, by wiping them both out.

I'll continue to live in silence until then. While they continue to mock me and laugh at me, ignore me, and ridicule me, I'll have the last laugh when they're all dead. I swear to it that this is the sole reason I stay alive, and despite how much God decided to make me a failure from birth, I'll destroy everything he's created in this world.

Lucifer, give me strength.

iNCredible. Make a diffEReNCe.

Also this sounds like the intro to some villianistic movie. Kek.

Yes but I felt this way before the rejections.

I understand why Lucifer betrayed God. God is cruel like no other. Why would he create life just to have it live in misery?

Have you even read the Bible? Lucifer was a fucking Chad...