Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life of a poop eyed ethnic

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
103ac1a45f62930eadcf672ac48050843d7ca70bc414f3c827917ba8cfe8b7fe_1.jpg

:feelskek:

the only way he can get the blue eyes is just by lazor surgery or just get contacts. but he already have whitish skin according to the pic so his eyes aren't really that important

Ethnics will really stare at the sun because they think it will make their eyes blue jfl.

I hope this is bait ngl.

Ethnics will really stare at the sun because they think it will make their eyes blue jfl.

I hope this is bait ngl.
This is what the world has come to I'm afraid. Fellow brown eye bros really falling for bait to make their eyes gayer than the Atlantic coast

Even something as seemingly trivial as eye color proves European superiority

Even something as seemingly trivial as eye color proves European superiority
Europeans are gay then genetically. Because they are supporting globohomo. African niggers are also gay because they ain't doing anything. So it all comes to this conclusion. Erenyeagerians are superior!

Inbred eyes. Brown eyes are intended by evolution, best for vision.

I hope this is bait ngl.
racepill is too brutal. You can't understand the inferiority shitskins feel unless you are a shitskin.

racepill is too brutal. You can't understand the inferiority shitskins feel unless you are a shitskin.
Sounds like paranoia. How much of a cuck you gotta be to burn your eyes out to make them blue.

Just shows how obsessed society is with physical looks. Most people don't even notice someone's eye color unless it's pale blue. But the idea that they might - warrants risking destroying your sight.
And cucked if you actually go through with it. Imagine physically harming yourself just to get respect from society. Actual mental illness

Just destroy your eyes in an attempt to lighten your eyes by one shade:yes::yes: