Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Life of a femcel

They are all volcel

Autistic foids have terrible personality and always use their autism as an excuse for that behaviour without ever learning because they never receive social pressure to do so.

If she went out of her house 5 mins every week she would have more chances of getting friends and getting laid than all this forum combined

Screenshot 20230430 112213 257

The few I've come across all basically say ":foidSoy: I was too shy to talk with the hot guy I was crushing on" while ignoring the other 99% of guys trying to get in their pants.

They get sex though while still young and settle for a betabux at least.

Femcel=volcel anyway.

Femcel does not exist

cel = involuntary celibate

woman + tinder = sex in 15 minutes anywhere around the world

how can you call urself cel with that?

I think they think they cant get chad to commit thats their problem. Wow first world problems.

If she went out of her house 5 mins every week she would have more chances of getting friends and getting laid than all this forum combined

we shouldn't allow all these toilets to have internet access

"can't get chad to commit"cel

"im a victim"cel

> femcel
> dated once when I was 18

LMAO, (((Femcel))) don't exist but they can't even pretend to be incel lmao, bitch incel never dated once, also she has tons of r9ksimps in the wings ready to do le queens bidding, over for trucels

Life of a chad only but rejected by chad fem"cel" whore

foids are so pathetic, get your own culture you leaching whores!