Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life mogged by friend

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have this friend he is not extremely good looking but enough to get girlfriends. We were talking about daily stuff and he mentioned about girlfriend he made last week I awkwardly congrated him but he responded they already broke up.

I wasn't shocked but acted like I am. He told me that girl were a bit bitchy and he himself is a jealous man,so he ended up relationship.

I'm close to him and know him for a long time so I told him "you know I'm still same and I still haven't a girlfriend" etc. I blackpilled him softly,told him women goes for attractive men only but he immediately denied, yeah that's weird thing how normies deny the blackpill asap.

He told me I'm not ugly and I just need to be more confident bla bla. I said no bro I'm so confident I tried everything and still not able to get a girlfriend.

He said my way of thinking is not healthy and I need to forget about this,be more confident JFL

Yeah I bet being so confident bring you pussy huh

Just walk with your head up br0

Seriously though, I wish there are more blackpillers out there you can relate.

normies cannot comprehend

Just walk with your head up br0

Seriously though, I wish there are more blackpillers out there you can relate.
Tbh I'm good at blackpilling the people. Problem is they immediately deny truth. Hard cope mechanism

I'm not sure are normies just pretending they don't understand, don't want to understand or really don't understand.

Tbh I'm good at blackpilling the people. Problem is they immediately deny truth. Hard cope mechanism

Good on you though for having the patience and willpower to do so. For me I just gave up, some are too far gone.

Good on you though for having the patience and willpower to do so. For me I just gave up, some are too far gone.
Tbh sometimes I just go full autistic and radical on normies while blackpilling them

I'm not sure are normies just pretending they don't understand, don't want to understand or really don't understand.
They pretend, at least most of them, once they fail a few times they start questioning everything.

He said my way of thinking is not healthy and I need to forget about this,be more confident JFL

Just forget about anything and be confident. You are just toxic and you have to unlearn those evil misogynistic traits. Then all of the sudden all females will be over you. It will work 100%!!

They can’t comprehend because it’s not their reality.