Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life makes no sense

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
The best careers take 5-7 years to finish,if you start the career at 21 you would finish at 28-26,you would get marry to a woman that old,she knew so many mens that is indistinguishable from a prostitute.If you start the career just after you finish highschool,17-18 you would had 20-21 when you get your diploma,in the best case the women you would had a family with as fucked at least 4 men,in some countries much more.

If you live in a pseudo communist hellhole like me,you need to save money for 10 years straight(with no luxuries,not even a fucking car)to get a house or get lucky and win a house from the government.

Life is disgusting and makes no sense.
There is no way of winning.

it makes perfect sense when you realize that the government is benefiting from this system and so are women and good looking people

what do you mean by finishing a career?

Girls at their prime are made illegal, and when turning legal-they ugly old used up cunts

How would you get “the best career” with nothing but a high school diploma

If you're not getting girls by the time you hit 18 it's over. This whole getting women late in life is a super obvious cope and an idiotic one at that.

Older women are going to judge you 10x more harshly than younger ones as well.

The best careers take 5-7 years to finish,if you start the career at 21 you would finish at 28-26,you would get marry to a woman that old,she knew so many mens that is indistinguishable from a prostitute.If you start the career just after you finish highschool,17-18 you would had 20-21 when you get your diploma,in the best case the women you would had a family with as fucked at least 4 men,in some countries much more.

If you live in a pseudo communist hellhole like me,you need to save money for 10 years straight(with no luxuries,not even a fucking car)to get a house or get lucky and win a house from the government.

Life is disgusting and makes no sense.
There is no way of winning.
i get u man, the fear of wasting ttime

Brother

welcome to modern life
:feelsrope:

Nothing makes sense.