Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life isn't worth living

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm sorry dude, looks are everything

Never stop helping animals out cause they don't have detectors in their brain for human faces

This is a realization I had been getting over time again and again for the last month, so I thought why not just say it today because it is true and should be said

Life is only worth living for chads and stacies or whatever you can think of, but for ugly and short males, life isn't worth living, I would have achieved so much more if only I was a bit more good looking, it just sucks

Just rope already

I'll tell you what I've been doing, I've been playing video games for I think today morning and occasionally watching YouTube.

Okay bye, I'll go play now but just know you'll never achieve your full potential because there are things you can't change that control your potential, in anything.

Dude i learned this at 11

we live to reproduce and die? for what?

JUST COPE THERES A LOT BETTER COPES THAN FUCKING A FILTHY WHORE:yes:

Its even worse in currypand where you're always poor and ugly. Its better to die off than to be born in pajeetland.

looks are everything.
amount of water in the ocean in milliliters iq
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Its even worse in currypand where you're always poor and ugly. Its better to die off than to be born in pajeetland.
I would have thought you would have easier access to curryfoids than in the West, what with the slower rise of feminism and moral degeneracy... :feelsjuice:

But as for the thread itself, brutal, and I find it a fact that the blackpill being such a bitter truth is exactly the reason why you have so many coping bluepilled normies and subhumans trying so hard to rail against and somehow "disprove" it; especially on places like IT, where it's at a point of obsession with those like Doogycel. :feelsclown:

i agree. i feel disgusted with being alive. i didnt ask to be here.

I would have thought you would have easier access to curryfoids than in the West, what with the slower rise of feminism and moral degeneracy... :feelsjuice:

But as for the thread itself, brutal, and I find it a fact that the blackpill being such a bitter truth is exactly the reason why you have so many coping bluepilled normies and subhumans trying so hard to rail against and somehow "disprove" it; especially on places like IT, where it's at a point of obsession with those like Doogycel. :feelsclown:
Its harder atleast in west you can hook up with someone to get off in this shithole females ajd males are segrated from the birth, women are like alien creatures to majority of pajeets and even if you manage to talk to one, you have to go through bullshit before the whores even let you touch their hands and sex afterwards you have to marry them if you dont (any sane man wouldn't marry) they can file rape case against you as its completely legal. Not to mention arranged marriage bullshit for that you need to be fair, rich with a techie job just to get a random foid with arts degree as your wife lmao its so much worse in this shithole i wish was born in usa atleast there would be a chance for me to get rid of my Virginity by hooking up albiet with much failure.

Just buy a few grenades and fall backwards off a really high buildingmaxx theory.

Life is just for copes. Once you cant cope, you cant live.