Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life isnt pointless, you just cant get the point

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
This is one of the most important blackpill you'll read, so pay attention. Also, this is just for atheist, christcucks go back to you church and cope.
What is the point of animals life? Survive and reproduce. They literally just live to it, and we too. When you study to get a good job, you'r doing this to buy food, water and another comfy things (survive), And when you'r getting attracted by girls, is your institic of reproduce.
So, why just people like us think about the point of life? See a normiefag, he dont do this. Because he's dumb? No, the true is that most of us have average iq, we''rnt thinking about this because we'r smart, but because we cannt get this point of life

We can't "get it" because our only real biological instinct and "purpose" is to reproduce. There's literally nothing else to it if you're an atheist. Normies think about all the time, it's not exactly an obscure line of philosophical thinking when it's probably the most prominent existential question to exist. :feelsjuice:

We can't "get it" because our only real biological instinct and "purpose" is to reproduce. There's literally nothing else to it if you're an atheist. Normies think about all the time, it's not exactly an obscure line of philosophical thinking when it's probably the most prominent existential question to exist. :feelsjuice:
Exactly

Good post. And beatiful PP. Nietzsche is based af. I have tried to read his works but I cannot managed to do so since I have very low IQ and lousy brain. But his puts on women are very accruate.

Good post. And beatiful PP. Nietzsche is based af. I have tried to read his works but I cannot managed to do so since I have very low IQ and lousy brain. But his puts on women are very accruate.
Interesting. What did Nietzsche talk about women ?

People who feel life is pointless basically don't have kids or a foid.

Use the subreddit (unir9nically) r/neitchzche and r/zarathustra also download supplements for the book you cant understand nietchzche without a background in philosophy.