Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life isn't hard

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I mean for normies of course.

They constantly tell shit like:
"Well, that's life."
"Life's hard"
"You need to be strong for life"
etc

But you don't need to be strong at all. Just attractive. Normies are the weakest fucking creatures in existence and their life isn't hard at all.

To find their life partner all they have to fucking do is be there, because they have looks, that's it. No personality or interesting hobbies required. Most normies have zero fucking personality.

Most normies have zero fucking personality.
they have tons of personality bro. they like the latest superhero movies, they care a ton about the current trends like covid and ukraine etc, they watch sportsball, they do charades to get used up pussy, and on and on.

normies have height,
having good looks is very rare since women only fund 20% of men attractive

we are strong af. living the teenage years without a single gf is a thing that most could not handle

The line between normie and incel gets blurrier with each passing day.

Well, we didn't OFF ourselves despite all the hardships and pain. We are stronger than many people.

Well, we didn't OFF ourselves despite all the hardships and pain. We are stronger than many people.
Or maybe it's just all we've known, like a person who's been living in the slums his whole life is likely to be used to it. Take a person who's middle class and throw them into a slum and they're more likely to kill themselves than those who were born into it.

we are strong af. living the teenage years without a single gf is a thing that most could not handle
Not like it was a choice.

You’re right about the strong part but only incel , who still grind outside despite being outcasted and sexless

If you’re neet , you’re not strong at all .
You’re basically hiding in your room

It's the other way around retard.

You need to be strong to tolerate isolation, little contact with others etc...

Normies would go outside and work simply for the interaction or they would go nuts. They would quite literally lose their mind if they had to live like us for even just 1 week. It takes balls of steel to live in what is essentially torture.

It's the other way around retard.

You need to be strong to tolerate isolation, little contact with others etc...

Normies would go outside and work simply for the interaction or they would go nuts. They would quite literally lose their mind if they had to live like us for even just 1 week. It takes balls of steel to live in what is essentially torture.
Cope
How you want dumbass , hiding in your room is the contrary of strength.

You’re not tolerating shit .

I’am strong because I stay in my room all day and watch internet :feelskek:

The incel who still go outside every day despite being humiliated, rejected are the tough one:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Life is hard but there's degrees to it. Obviously normies experience less problems than us so they're happier.

Cope
How you want dumbass , hiding in your room is the contrary of strength.

You’re not tolerating shit .

I’am strong because I stay in my room all day and watch internet :feelskek:

The incel who still go outside every day despite being humiliated, rejected are the tough one:feelsdevil:
Not everyone is a masochist

The uglier you are, the harder life is

Not everyone is a masochist
For me staying in my room is being a masochist.

I mean you’re staying crawled up in the dark like Gollum ,seeing your body turn to shit , without a ray of sunshine, for litteraly all your life. For me it’s torture.

I prefer to go outside to take the fight to normies

Last edited:
Life is really easy if you're Chad or a foid. But I wouldn't say life isn't hard at all for normies. Yet compared to incels, their lives are noticeably better, ofc.

For me staying in my room is being a masochist.

I mean you’re staying crawled up in the dark like Gollum ,seeing your body turn to shit
You can do exercise even as a neet you know?

Also you act like every wagecuck is super-fit, we both know that this is total bullshit. I'm far fitter than your average wageslave, just for the simple fact that I don't have a car and have to go everywhere myself

You can do exercise even as a neet you know?

Also you act like every wagecuck is super-fit, we both know that this is total bullshit. I'm far fitter than your average wageslave, just for the simple fact that I don't have a car and have to go everywhere myself
True of course

But you and I , both know 99% of NEET are far from being in good shape .:feelskek:

If you work out good for you though

I mean for normies of course.

They constantly tell shit like:
"Well, that's life."
"Life's hard"
"You need to be strong for life"
etc

But you don't need to be strong at all. Just attractive. Normies are the weakest fucking creatures in existence and their life isn't hard at all.

To find their life partner all they have to fucking do is be there, because they have looks, that's it. No personality or interesting hobbies required. Most normies have zero fucking personality.
normies have life on easy/tutorial mode:fuk:

Not like it was a choice.

You’re right about the strong part but only incel , who still grind outside despite being outcasted and sexless

im doing the hard work without any love&passion. normies cannot handle that kind of shit. :feelsjuice:

Just living is pretty easy in much of the world today, especially somewhere like America or Europe.
But having a life worth living is an entirely different story.