Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is what happens between ages 0-25

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I have absolutely no idea how the fuck people don't hate, or even look forward to life after 25/max college age. Wageslavery is so FUCKING boring, like insanely, ridiculously, unimaginably so, and every single day you get to watch yourself become uglier/wrinklier/balder.

Fuck everything about our society, the ONLY thing that matters is youth, and life should be about preserving it as much as possible. WHY does this disgusting world force us into FUCKING slavery, why the FUCK do we STILL spend most of our lives caged in doors?

The only thing you should be doing after 25 is roping

I’m a wageslave at a grocery store. Some of my coworkers decades older than me who are norwooding and have beer guts look so broken and dead on the inside

my life is almost over

I'm turning 25 in a few months. If God wills it.

I’m gonna rope at 30

Alexander conquered the known world by his mid 20s.
WW1 pilots became pioneers, writing books and becoming aces at age 19.
Even among the untalented, their greatest memories, friendships, love, and adventures occurred in high school and college.

Meanwhile for incels, these life events go by so fast without any notice or acknowledgement. No milestones or notable achievements. Any talents never fostered or pursued because of the blackpill. No real bond with other humans. Zero real connection to any place, group, culture, or life style. and then one day you turn around and you're 25...28...30...

How do you cope knowing that all your potential had at this point been lost forever, and even if you were to try and make something of yourself, pick up that talent or ability once more you could never achieve a fraction of what you could have achieved had you started as a child. and at most you would be above average and nothing more. How do you cope with losing all of that... and meanwhile still, losing valuable collagen, testosterone, growth hormone as the years go by. Still not achieving anything close to what your grandfather achieved in his lifetime or even your father. How?
Imagine not being a PSL6+ e-boy as a teen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szY6UQq3tRU

Even among the untalented, their greatest memories, friendships, love, and adventures occurred in high school and college.

Meanwhile for incels, these life events go by so fast without any notice or acknowledgement. No milestones or notable achievements. Any talents never fostered or pursued because of the blackpill. No real bond with other humans. Zero real connection to any place, group, culture, or life style. and then one day you turn around and you're 25...28...30...

How do you cope knowing that all your potential had at this point been lost forever, and even if you were to try and make something of yourself, pick up that talent or ability once more you could never achieve a fraction of what you could have achieved had you started as a child. and at most you would be above average and nothing more. How do you cope with losing all of that... and meanwhile still, losing valuable collagen, testosterone, growth hormone as the years go by. Still not achieving anything close to what your grandfather achieved in his lifetime or even your father. How?

If you didnt blossom during your teens and experienced teen love it's pretty much over for you.

I have absolutely no idea how the fuck people don't hate, or even look forward to life after 25/max college age. Wageslavery is so FUCKING boring, like insanely, ridiculously, unimaginably so, and every single day you get to watch yourself become uglier/wrinklier/balder.

Fuck everything about our society, the ONLY thing that matters is youth, and life should be about preserving it as much as possible. WHY does this disgusting world force us into FUCKING slavery, why the FUCK do we STILL spend most of our lives caged in doors?

If you or anyone here thinks 0-25 is your whole life, I would respectfully disagree, speaking as a 36 year old man.

THAT SAID

0-25 is undoubtedly builds the FOUNDATION of your life. If your FOUNDATION is unstable, or constantly being destroyed by your abusive family, bullies, etc. then the rest of your life is completely fucked, and you will ALWAYS be behind all of the other successful people.

I die this year, I'll be 25 soon.

Last edited:
Never been to college so I missed that experience entirely. Had to drop out of highschool due to severe mental decline. No one in school knew I existed. I am now a full time wageslave, nearly a decade later. Literally having been sent straight to old age. Ive been to nursing homes in my previous line of work and often I would get severely depressed after coming out of one of those places because it reminded me life is not much different. Lonely and bleak. Never get to feel the emotions of highschool love or friend ship. The exhilaration of college parties and events. I would say this is actually a level of hell.

If you or anyone here thinks 0-25 is your whole life, I would respectfully disagree, speaking as a 36 year old man.

THAT SAID

0-25 is undoubtedly builds the FOUNDATION of your life. If your FOUNDATION is unstable, or constantly being destroyed by your abusive family, bullies, etc. then the rest of your life is completely fucked, and you will ALWAYS be behind all of the other successful people.
Agree with the foundation part.

Even for normies though, even if you had a good job, wife etc I STILL cannot understand how anyone could cope with having to suffer as a wageslave, which we pretty much all have to do in this day and age.

Also nice to hear the perspective of an older incel. What is your motivation to live? How much worse has your life got since 25 or so?

Tbhtbh. If you aren’t in a relationship with steady sex post 25, rope.
25 pill is the most brutal pill. I have at least a semi-decent job and can afford hookers.

THAT SAID

Tbh most normies begin to settle down after the age of 25.
Its different for incel, because we can’t settle down and have a lot of freedom to still do what we want.

Last edited:

You can kill yourself when you want my Lord.

Yeah I've always said that the ideal lifespan is 25 years. For an incel at least. No point in living after that.

Agree with the foundation part.

Even for normies though, even if you had a good job, wife etc I STILL cannot understand how anyone could cope with having to suffer as a wageslave, which we pretty much all have to do in this day and age.

Also nice to hear the perspective of an older incel. What is your motivation to live? How much worse has your life got since 25 or so?

Cheating, I assume. Especially if you live in places like NYC or LA, where there are models just walking around everywhere casually. If you are a confident Chad who made the terrible decision to marry and be in a monogamous relationship with one woman, you'd get extremely depressed after a while as you see your foid just get super fat after pregnancies and periods and all that shit, while you see a 100/10 gigastacy supermodel walking down Hollywood Blvd or Times Square, I assume.

And we wonder why cheating is such a huge subject in this country. I mean, you are a wage slave after 25 OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT WITH A TEENAGE/20-SOMETHING COLLEGE MODEL. DUH. THAT'S LIFE.

yeah I have only wageslaving left but I'm too much of a pussy to rope

Cheating, I assume. Especially if you live in places like NYC or LA, where there are models just walking around everywhere casually. If you are a confident Chad who made the terrible decision to marry and be in a monogamous relationship with one woman, you'd get extremely depressed after a while as you see your foid just get super fat after pregnancies and periods and all that shit, while you see a 100/10 gigastacy supermodel walking down Hollywood Blvd or Times Square, I assume.

And we wonder why cheating is such a huge subject in this country. I mean, you are a wage slave after 25 OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT WITH A TEENAGE/20-SOMETHING COLLEGE MODEL. DUH. THAT'S LIFE.
Chad and Stacy couples stay fit for each other, that's something i've learned after scrolling this website and some others

That's my humble opinion atleast, i respect you as an elder

I have nothing to look forward too but dread and increased loneliness. What the hell life, come on

You can't make Uncle Hymie sheckels if you're allowed to be wild and free goyim.

This channel is giga based. How did I miss this? I'll binge watch all of their videos now.

Chad and Stacy couples stay fit for each other, that's something i've learned after scrolling this website and some others

That's my humble opinion atleast, i respect you as an elder

That's only if they find that activity they can do together. staying fit together is the best bonding experience and will almost guarantee you to stay with your foid wife. However, if one falters, the other will cheat, period. And if things don't go well, and someone better comes along, then it's cheating time too.

People say they think they will do this, do that. But when it actually happens, most people give into their biological instincts of fight or flight.

Most cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back