Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is very unfulfilling

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Git out muh hood u crakkka muhfuggah.
★★★★★
Boomers had it so easy, owning a house, going on vacations, having hobbies

I just sit in my apartment waiting for my next wageslave shift to start, waiting to die. Its fucking miserable.

Just having a gf even while being a poor americunt like me would be better because at least id have someone to talk to.

I fucking hate boomers and this hopeless shithole country. If I was at least born a nigger I could eat real food instead of the toxic goyslop that I eat every single day, same shit every meal day after day like a prisoner.

Last edited:
The boomers ruined the great country they got handed

Prisoners lifemog us.
at least they get to live for free. Although id never want to be in an american prison.

at least they get to live for free. Although id never want to be in an american prison.

View attachment 1223536
I've heard there are literally some people who commit crimes to go to jail because they can't afford to live

That's how shit this "country" is

This is the ultimate bluepilled cope; I really fucking hate it when I hear it from boomers/old people especially. Most people, generally, hate their lives wether they realize it or not, especially in the modERn age: Any kind of meaning to friendships, community, brotherhood, nationhood, family, romance, etc. serves no actual intrinsic value, and only serves our materialistic needs as humans. Everything concerning this world simply is concerning that of the material, also known as money & the value it brings. Most of our lives are spent wageslaving, many men are struggling to find relationships & sex, with some such as us being outright deprived of it, the current state of the world is going to shit more faster than it was a decade ago, and we're all enslaved by Elites.

Like you said, most humans only have minor glimpses of happiness: Food, sex, entertainment, drugs, gaming, etc. which only constitutes about 10%, if even that, of their overall existence. Most if it is spent suffering in some way; Wageslaving, in a relationship they hate in some way, living in a shithole, etc. It's only a few who are fortunate enough to be born with the right genes, in the right environment, with the right people to raise them whom actually can say their life is a gift: Life is either Heaven or Hell on Earth, no in-between, no "Midgard," just either a life of suffering or a life of bliss.

The fact is, most humans live like cockroaches

My life has been a constant struggle, the last time I can say I genuinely felt really "happy" was when I was around 13 or so, I have struggled with being non-NT my whole life, which made everything so much worse, on top of my below-average looks & manlet height with shit frame. School for me was just a process of surviving the day, and then going home to eat dinner & cope on YouTube or my console. This is reflected by the lives of the "99%" which you, I, and all here are part of: Most humans live in their suburbs or apartments, which honestly somewhat feel like prisons at times, commuting to wagelsave away most of their day, only to return home & eat garbage food, engage in copes, and if they're lucky enough, have sex with an ugly used-up roastie.

And what is more depressing, is knowing the following things:
-Foids help uphold this system, since it benefits them the most
-Most males are too bluepilled, addicted to comfort, etc to bother with attempting to fight this.
-Therefore, any hope for change is at best a pipe-dream.

Effectively, we are not actually living, but just existing: Everyone here is living life on "borrowed time"

My entire existence currently, is just college & wageslaving, combined with my earthly copes & pleasures to distract myself: I have no actual purpose, nothing to work towards, and it feels as if I exist just to exist, with no real meaning ingrained into it.

I already wrote this in another thread, but I figured I might as well get its own thread.

Idk man all the people from my school are all fulfilling their lives in some ways some people a lot more than others. Feels like I'm the only one who got stuck permanently with no achievement

My old school friend who I used to play Minecraft with he has a actual Lamborghini urus now and a girlfriend in Dubai

My other friend who I poked in the eye when we were 10 and I thought I blinded him so I got worried and he was just messing about his eye was ok, he got married and had a kid 2 years ago and he is literally 5 foot tall

My other friend who I pissed off once by making fun out of his dandruff he now works as a chemical engineer or some shit in rolls Royce the proper factory in South England

My cousin sister husband he works on submarines for the government and some big company forgot the name like rolls Royce but not rolls it's something similar

MY little cousin who I used to play fake army soldier roleplay game with he is now a plumber or electrician or some shit

My older cousin who showed me GTA vice city he is married and is a lawyer now

I'm the fucking big loser of the family and friend circle Its not possible to come back from this now

Last edited:
Idk man all the people from my school are all fulfilling their lives in some ways some people a lot more than others. Feels like I'm the only one who got stuck permanently with no achievement

My old school friend who I used to play Minecraft with he has a actual Lamborghini urus now and a girlfriend in Dubai
Because you don't live in the JewSA

I've heard there are literally some people who commit crimes to go to jail because they can't afford to live

That's how shit this "country" is
Imagine living in a country so shitty that people resort to using prison healthcare because doctors are only for the rich. And healthcare in prison is fucking awful. Not to mention having to get your ass beat for years by murderers just because you needed a doctor.