Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is unfair. Judges are narcissistic retards.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
A new post from me.

This post is about the extent to which life is unfair, on subjective morals and the extent to which we differ.

As humans, we all crave friendship, love and appreciation.

We constantly tend to associate with groups of people, we constantly want to feel like someone is similar to us, even when they're not.

Sometimes we associate with people and assign them certain emotional qualities without even examining the extent to which they may differ from us.

An example would be, among incels. almost all of us have been rejected in subtle ways but are you also examining which ones of us went through just subtle rejections and which ones of us actually went in clubs and bars, did the approach stuff and got rejected brutally?

How many of us have been physically beaten ourselves compared to those who haven't been beaten physically? You tend to be very careful with physical violence once you feel how being beaten with something feels, over time, you'll have a strong emotional response to seeing others being beaten with an object you've been beaten with before because you know how it feels to get beaten that way.

I used to enjoy being a judge, casting my judgement onto literally everything, but there are people older than me, who don't have the same emotional responses as me and people younger, who likewise, compared to me and the older people have a very different emotional response.

Imagine you're a judge and you say a guy kill another guy, the reason is rejected by his girlfriend. You label it as jealousy. Have you examined he was victim to physical abuse in his childhood? Have you examined whether or not his parents ridiculed him or hate him? Have you examined what the rejection was like, whether it was embarassing, in front of people or not? Have you examined his background? Have you examined whether or not he watched a youtube video just before this encouraging this? Have you examined whether or not he had trouble with viewing the video because the major web applications didn't allow him to view them easily?

What I'll say is, being a judge is an extremely hard profession if you really care about truth and motivations behind why someone did something, simply because you don't know them as well as they know themselves and chances are, you'll never get to know.

Last edited:
This whole site filled with biological involuntary cogs

I don't get what you mean? What's cog anyway I searched it up on incel wiki, didn't say anything.
You are just replacable spare part of this globohomo soyciety

You are dispossable human being because you are not attractive at all
You don't possess me retard. You're more fucked in the head than I am anyways. Get the fuck off my post you flee, flee like you always do, this isn't your corner to whine.

You don't possess me retard. You're more fucked in the head than I am anyways. Get the fuck off my post you flee, flee like you always do, this isn't your corner to whine.
Okay man chill chill i will not reply you again

Agreed, I don't think anyone should judge anyone. We don't know anything about them. But I honestly can't help it,it's just part of our human nature.

Water thread anyway