Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "life is unfair but you should become a slave anyway and be a good person"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
"life is unfair" ok, so why then should I follow a socially constructed set of morals and play in a fair fashion? "Well uh you're a bad person if you don't"
Ok, so what makes me a bad person? If everything is random chance then how does objective good or evil exist?

This is what I'll never understand. So many of these "atheist" society worshipers tell us that life isn't fair but we should try hard anyway even if we don't get anything. Why? Why should we? Why should i slave away for a society that hates me? Why should I slave away for a society that gives women an advantage over me? Again, they can't explain. They can't defend the moral dogma.

I'm gonna be as selfish as possible and do the bare minimum for society

This.

People treat us like shit all the time so why should we treat them good?
I din't go out of my way to be an ass when it's not warranted, but I also don't go out of my way to do much for society either. Tit for tat.

I also find it funny when atheist talk about karma, which is a buddhist concept

I'm gonna be as selfish as possible and do the bare minimum for society
We should all collectively strive for pizza. @RuudVanNistelrooy
pizza GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

I din't go out of my way to be an ass when it's not warranted, but I also don't go out of my way to do much for society either. Tit for tat.
Exactly how I am.

I'm way to nice of a person to be a dick for no reason.

Even if I tried I just couldn't purposely be a dick when it isn't justified

I also find it funny when atheist talk about karma, which is a buddhist concept
Most atheists aren't atheists. They're just anti Christians who blame Christianity for their failures growing up.

Exactly how I am.

I'm way to nice of a person to be a dick for no reason.

Even if I tried I just couldn't purposely be a dick when it isn't justified
Same. Being an ass for no reason is just nasty. But there is nothing wring with being nasty or uncaring when the other person was that way first

"life is unfair" ok, so why then should I follow a socially constructed set of morals and play in a fair fashion? "Well uh you're a bad person if you don't"
Ok, so what makes me a bad person? If everything is random chance then how does objective good or evil exist?

This is what I'll never understand. So many of these "atheist" society worshipers tell us that life isn't fair but we should try hard anyway even if we don't get anything. Why? Why should we? Why should i slave away for a society that hates me? Why should I slave away for a society that gives women an advantage over me? Again, they can't explain. They can't defend the moral dogma.
Fuck this stupid society, it’s even worse if they hate you for not doing it

The answer is "bad people are part and parcel of this unfair life. You've accepted life is unfair. So accept bad persons as well"

I accept that life is unfair but I won't endorse evil / bad people for X, Y and Z reasons.

But most people are NPCs who are incapable of thinking their positions through.

In my case, it's not exactly that I don't do bad things because I'm going to cause problems for others, but rather because I don't want problems for myself, I'm selfish and I'm proud.

Society Is A Joke. I Have An Honour Bachelor In Sociology And The Only Thing I Know Till Now Is Society Is A Total Bully

Remember to not Lose yourself in pizza, keep yourself Alive for :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: impending DOOM
I will still have to fight for the pizza with almost no ketchup that unfortunately Romanians like.

"Its just is bro"-:soy::soy:

imagine wanting to support a sexhaver society

Bookmarking this post

Everyone around me denied me a proper life, why should I contribute?

If your ugly it doesnt really matter if your a good person, However if your an asshole you will be rejected by literally everyone. An ugly unpleasant man doesnt live long. Either you accept being a laughing stock or rope basically

I think religious people are often the biggest proponents of “you owe society,” but atheists can be too.

If your ugly it doesnt really matter if your a good person, However if your an asshole you will be rejected by literally everyone. An ugly unpleasant man doesnt live long. Either you accept being a laughing stock or rope basically
Jfl