Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Life is unbearably boring, i feel lonely, isolated and undesirable" says a foid who has gone sexless due to lockdowns

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Hmmm sweetie, you're not entitled to sex

bUt SeX iS nO BiG dEaL yOu ArEn'T MiSsiNg oUt :soy: :soy: :soy:

Silly, rules dont apply to me.*giggles*

These walking holes will not last a day in our shoes

Welcome to my life bitch
Population : Suffering

Wow, so entitled! dis is y u inkwell! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yikes hon! Sex isn't a need. Are you going to die without sex? No? Then just live with it instead of being entitled and pitying yourself
Have you thought about taking a shower and maybe, just maybe, treating men like human beings???

Welcome to my life bitch
Population : Suffering
Realistically she's just larping and exaggerating. Probably only has gone a month without sex. Or sex with non chads didn't count

Have you thought about taking a shower and maybe, just maybe, treating men like human beings???
I took a look at the article and literally all the people they interviewed about this are women. it probably has to do with how, for the vast majority of men, going a long period of time without casual sex is completely normal and they've grown accustomed to it. this is only a big issue for women because sex is such a basic, essential, routine part of their life. it's like how you use the internet every day and can't imagine life without it. sex and relationships come so easily to women that it just blows my mind

I took a look at the article and literally all the people they interviewed about this are women. it probably has to do with how, for the vast majority of men, going a long period of time without casual sex is completely normal and they've grown accustomed to it. this is only a big issue for women because sex is such a basic, essential, routine part of their life. it's like how you use the internet every day and can't imagine life without it
It's no different that wiping your ass for them

Meanwhile tons of bluepilled men can't imagine a life where sex is a daily activity, they think it's normal to do nothing for years and get crumbs. They think it's normal to have a dead bedroom, a wife that has "headaches", that isn't "very sexual" etc

Not having had sex for this long is “tough”, Keira says. “Being 21 I feel like this is the time to gain sexual experience (and flaunt my body while I’m young), and just a time for fun. I miss being able to talk to my girls about it and hear all of their sex stories too, brilliant or awful. And just the excitement, anticipation and butterflies in your tummy kind of feeling from it all.”

Hahaha i ve had enough 19247368

Not having had sex for this long is “tough”, Keira says. “Being 21 I feel like this is the time to gain sexual experience (and flaunt my body while I’m young), and just a time for fun. I miss being able to talk to my girls about it and hear all of their sex stories too, brilliant or awful. And just the excitement, anticipation and butterflies in your tummy kind of feeling from it all.”

View attachment 414096
HHAHAAH meanwhile i haven't even held hands and im told to stfu die in silence :feelsmage:

HHAHAAH meanwhile i haven't even held hands and im told to stfu die in silence :feelsmage:
holy shit I looked at some of the author's other articles and its all pure Grade A concentrated fucking ragefuel

If I had known Alex was a soft boi with a feminist outlook on dating apps then I would have tried harder with the conversation. He fully went all Florence Given on me and said that dating apps can be brutal for women at times.

its like a rich Duke or Lord complaining about his fancy dinner being served 5 minutes later than usual..

its like a rich Duke or Lord complaining about his fancy dinner being served 5 minutes later than usual..
While most of the peasants are starving no less

holy shit I looked at some of the author's other articles and its all pure Grade A concentrated fucking ragefuel

If I had known Alex was a soft boi with a feminist outlook on dating apps then I would have tried harder with the conversation. He fully went all Florence Given on me and said that dating apps can be brutal for women at times.

View attachment 414100
this foid is employed for this jfl

Yikes hon! Sex isn't a need. Are you going to die without sex? No? Then just live with it instead of being entitled and pitying yourself

Realistically she's just larping and exaggerating. Probably only has gone a month without sex. Or sex with non chads didn't count

I took a look at the article and literally all the people they interviewed about this are women. it probably has to do with how, for the vast majority of men, going a long period of time without casual sex is completely normal and they've grown accustomed to it. this is only a big issue for women because sex is such a basic, essential, routine part of their life. it's like how you use the internet every day and can't imagine life without it. sex and relationships come so easily to women that it just blows my mind

Last edited:
Women need to get sex when they want it, inklers :soy:

Normies would rope if they had to experience 1/10th the pain of an incel

These fucking lifeforms :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cry me a fucking river foid.

View attachment 414096
modern-women.txt

And I'm supposed to feel bad because?