Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is supposed to be enjoyable for the average person

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
I cant grasp the concept of genuinely enjoying living, i either suffer or feel meh

I feel hyped and excited for no reason sometimes. Other times I feel like death. I'm a legit mental case

That's in a world without Jews.

we are just existings, i seriously hope i die an early death.

Life is about perpetuating life, don't know why you think it's supposed to be enjoyable....

Life is about perpetuating life, don't know why you think it's supposed to be enjoyable....

Life will fail miserably at continuing when it forces it's "workers" to suffer for 4 years, 5 out of 7 days in unbareable boredom and misery after doing so for 8 years prior

Let alone 80 years

Life will fail miserably at continuing when it forces it's "workers" to suffer for 4 years, 5 out of 7 days in unbareable boredom and misery after doing so for 8 years prior

Let alone 80 years

Why do you think people say it gets better? Most guys are content feeling up land whales and working for LGBTXYZ-friendly corporations. Look at third-world countries, they're not getting out of poverty but they persist and multiply!

Why do you think people say it gets better? Most guys are content feeling up land whales and working for LGBTXYZ-friendly corporations. Look at third-world countries, they're not getting out of poverty but they persist and multiply!

But eventually life will disappear if misery and hive-minded believing in utter bullshit continues

We need an R9K or incel uprising in shootings, possibly one where 10 people plan to commit a mass shooting in different parts of the world all at the same time, for a start

But eventually life will disappear if misery and hive-minded believing in utter bullshit continues

We need an R9K or incel uprising in shootings, possibly one where 10 people plan to commit a mass shooting in different parts of the world all at the same time, for a start

You underestimate the sheer horror people will go through merely to survive...

I cant grasp the concept of genuinely enjoying living, i either suffer or feel meh
I don't know about you OP but if I suddenly got friends, a girlfriend and a social life I think Id find it overwhelming at first

I don't know about you OP but if I suddenly got friends, a girlfriend and a social life I think Id find it overwhelming at first
I broke down mentally when i learned how life for the avg high schooler is in westren europe

I can't imagine being happy about being born.