Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is suffering

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-

Last edited:
The quicker people understand this fact, the quicker they can be at peace.

BTW, Penguins are the incels of the bird community, can't even fucking fly

There's a certain thing that humans have called a death drive. It comes from wanting to maximize pleasure and minimize suffering. Once a human realizes that life has and will continue to be suffering they desire an end to their consciousness. The death drive.
Also look into the hedgehogs dilemma.

From that video above. This is as blackpill as fuck and quite depressing -- but also oddly comforting, because it's the truth. It's the truth we all fear.

Life presents itself as a continual deception in small things as in great. If it has promised, it does not keep its word, unless to show how little worth desiring were the things desired: thus we are deluded now by hope, now by what was hoped for. If it has given, it did so in order to take. The enchantment of distance shows us paradises which vanish like optical illusions when we have allowed ourselves to be mocked by them. Happiness accordingly always lies in the future, or else in the past, and the present may be compared to a small dark cloud which the wind drives over the sunny plain: before and behind it all is bright, only it itself always casts a shadow. The present is therefore always insufficient; but the future is uncertain, and the past irrevocable. Life with its hourly, daily, weekly, yearly, little, greater, and great misfortunes, with its deluded hopes and its accidents destroying all our calculations, bears so distinctly the impression of something with which we must become disgusted, that it is hard to conceive how one has been able to mistake this and allow oneself to be persuaded that life is there in order to be happy. Rather that continual illusion and disillusion, and also the nature of life throughout, presents itself to us as intended and calculated to awaken the conviction that nothing at all is worth our striving, our efforts and struggles, that all good things are vanity, the world in all its ends bankrupt, and life a business which does not cover its expenses; -- so that our will may turn away from it.

There's a certain thing that humans have called a death drive. It comes from wanting to maximize pleasure and minimize suffering. Once a human realizes that life has and will continue to be suffering they desire an end to their consciousness. The death drive.
Also look into the hedgehogs dilemma.

Holy shit, thanks. The hedgehogs dilemma is also commented on by Schopenhaeur as wiki informs me.

Last edited:
I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
(Ecc 1:14)

Ultimate blackpill is doesnt matter your status in life. Your life will end and you'd be staring into eternity. Your life is just a vapor.

Life makes me wish I roped with my umbilical cord :feelsrope:before knowing about this sick planet

Schopenhauer is extra strong suicide fuel. I like the German pessimists a lot like my nickname denotes but Schopenhauer is sometimes too much for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Btw do you know about Gnosis, OP?

Schopenhauer is extra strong suicide fuel. I like the German pessimists a lot like my nickname denotes but Schopenhauer is sometimes too much for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Btw do you know about Gnosis, OP?

No. Any good? You rec?

it is truly. can do without the gay ass philosophy though

I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
(Ecc 1:14)

Ultimate blackpill is doesnt matter your status in life. Your life will end and you'd be staring into eternity. Your life is just a vapor.

I can’t believe the Jews even let Ecclesiastes into the OT. Blackpilled shit.

Your point definitely hits home when you look into how most people lived before a few centuries ago. Even kings killed each other, got power for a bit, then they got killed by the next buck looking to take control.

suffering is life.