Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is such a lottery and i lost

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
It's so unbelievably unfair how luck based life is for example in my case I was born autistic born with genetic markers for Depression, an Anxiety disorder and other mental issues and then ultimately i'm ugly and there was nothing i could do to prevent it and because of all this i'm being robbed of a sex filled happy life full of relationships it's so fucking unfair why couldn't i have been born as Chad :fuk: Fuck it this is so cruel :feelsree:

Hopefully in another life I end up not being so unlucky

Same.

I did everything right and was kind and all I got was fed a shit sandwich by women and society.

My only joys are sleep, goy slop and seeing scumbag whores getting the shit beat out of them by their violent nigger boyfriends like Zac Stacy or cut apart by @Dregster people in the cartel and buried in a shallow grave afterwards.

Anxiety is the worst, it prevents you from doing normal everyday things

Man same.

Not only just looks but things like IQ, talent, your upbringing, voice, penis size, diseases that may run in the family, your NTness, etc. Are all genetics and luck as well.

Shits unfair mang

Man same.

Not only just looks but things like IQ, talent, your upbringing, voice, penis size, diseases that may run in the family, your NTness, etc. Are all genetics and luck as well.

Shits unfair mang
Honestly Genetics are everything there is nothing we can do fuck this shit :feelsrope:

Yeah it's really unfair. Born ugly, autistic & with a stutter (there are days where I can't even speak properly, makes me want to rope). And for years I tried to cope by being nice and kind to people, but in the end they don't care for me so why should I care for them.

It was O v ER before it begin :feelsrope:

Most on here lost, all we can do is hope things will be better after death

It's so unbelievably unfair how luck based life is for example in my case I was born autistic born with genetic markers for Depression, an Anxiety disorder and other mental issues and then ultimately i'm ugly and there was nothing i could do to prevent it and because of all this i'm being robbed of a sex filled happy life full of relationships it's so fucking unfair why couldn't i have been born as Chad :fuk: Fuck it this is so cruel :feelsree:
And some NT cucks here think taking meds will fucking solve any of the mental disorders I was diagnosed with and any potential disorder I may have undiagnosed JFL, fuck no the meds only simulate fake emotion and dull others; it makes you feel like utter shit taking and it won't at all solve any problems you actually have due to them.

And some NT cucks here think taking meds will fucking solve any of the mental disorders I was diagnosed with and any potential disorder I may have undiagnosed JFL, fuck no the meds only simulate fake emotion and dull others; it makes you feel like utter shit taking and it won't at all solve any problems you actually have due to them.
Jew pills just made me a zombie and excessively focus on things more than I already do as an autist. I assume the goal was the pills would make me put all my focus on wageslaving and "improving myself" like I did 15 years ago.

Relatable

I followed every guide I could find, I tried my hardest, I put in every ounce of effort to every sport, assignment, etc.

Now, self-improvement can work, but you have to already have a good base for it to do as such.

IMG 5456

Same.

I did everything right and was kind and all I got was fed a shit sandwich by women and society.

My only joys are sleep, goy slop and seeing scumbag whores getting the shit beat out of them by their violent nigger boyfriends like Zac Stacy or cut apart by @Dregster people in the cartel and buried in a shallow grave afterwards.

ahhhh man...brutality.

Same.

But remember, Anyone can lose harder

I feel you, I would do everything to be normal like everyone else, be attractive, be successful in dating life and have lots of friends.
but I will never experience these things no matter how much i work so what is the point of trying.

Life is just unfair :feelsbadman:

I feel you, I would do everything to be normal like everyone else, be attractive, be successful in dating life and have lots of friends.
but I will never experience these things no matter how much i work so what is the point of trying.

Life is just unfair :feelsbadman:
Honestly mang it's so fucking unfair this shit is out of my control i can't do anything about it :cryfeels: