Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is STALKER, not Persona

Somali Stalker

Somali Stalker

Lurker EST. 2018
In your youth, you believed you were the main character, thinking life revolved around you. Pre-BP, you were the focal point; it was your game, your movie...

But then, reality hits, and you're not the MC in a Persona game. You could die tomorrow, the world continues, no one holding their breath.

The world isn't scheming against you or supporting you; it simply doesn't care about you. It's a harsh truth—you're not even recognized. Life is STALKER, not Persona.

INB4 “water”.

Last edited:
Stalker daki

i'm a stalker and my wish to the wish granter is to get a gf (and also a cure for baldness)
Strelok norwood smile

View attachment 1019446

i'm a stalker and my wish to the wish granter is to get a gf (and also a cure for baldness) View attachment 1019449
no way i tried to post this exact image as my cope for being sub5, i was gonna make a post on how i plan to cut my hair like strelok’s norwood 3 on purpose and strelokmaxx/stalkermaxx unironically.

fuck women, this is the zone now bitch

the zone doesnt pick favorites
its fair and balanced

the zone doesnt pick favorites
its fair and balanced
jfl if you think the zone is fair and balanced

tell me why strelok isn’t rotting on .is complaining about women despite having clearly met the norwood reaper, upper eye-lid exposure, victim of chronopill, etc.

this is the zone bitch

Last edited:
jfl if you think the zone is fair and balanced
it's full of normies (bandits), mutants (incels that lost their mind after decades of inceldom), army (chads) and emissions (bipolar foids). Nothing is fair you will die more times than in all dark souls games combined, death is swift and can happen at any time.

it's full of normies (bandits), mutants (incels that lost their mind after decades of inceldom), army (chads) and emissions (bipolar foids). Nothing is fair you will die more times than in all dark souls games combined, death is swift and can happen at any time.
this is why being a stalker is based, im gonna strelokmaxx irl unironically

Cels and normgroids want equality, Well, life's not fair. There's no such thing as a fair share.

All you can do is cope, sin, ask God forgiveness, and find it in you to move in a direction.

In your youth, you believed you were the main character, thinking life revolved around you. Pre-BP, you were the focal point; it was your game, your movie...

But then, reality hits, and you're not the MC in a Persona game. You could die tomorrow, the world continues, no one holding their breath.
but true though:blackpill:

but true though:blackpill:
based prototype pfp btw, i remember that game on early xbox.

i bet all the slavcels are going to lock onto this thread especially, stalker is like national past time of based niggas rn or back then

I want to put 5 artifacts into foids panties to radiate her used up hole till she dies (in Stalker COP)
20230915143735 1

Screenshot 179
Screenshot 181

some screenshots i took last time i played

I want to put 5 artifacts into foids panties to radiate her used up hole till she dies (in Stalker COP)
View attachment 1019495
kekw i wanna lock a moid out the nearest shelter during an emission and post her screams on the PDA Network (in STALKER: Call of Chernobyl)

Last edited:
honestly how can an inkie play a persona game and not have the feeling of wanting to rope
you play as a chad who can get any girl and even have a harem:feelsrope:
i got bored to death by gameplay and gave up before 4th palace so there weren't many dating shit to experience (except with prison guard lolis)

honestly how can an inkie play a persona game and not have the feeling of wanting to rope
you play as a chad who can get any girl and even have a harem:feelsrope:
Man, Persona games i used to play during lockdown in highschool… Saddest shit you can do to yourself. If you immerse yourself you will unironically grow attached with the characters, only for the SUICIDE tier awakening when you remember ITS ALL JUST A GAME, and only CHAD gets to live the Yu life, picking up naïve goth girls and grooming an underaged highschool harem (in persona 4 golden)

i got bored to death by gameplay and gave up before 4th palace so there weren't many dating shit to experience (except with prison guard lolis)
me too jfl i played for the socials and got bored at the palaces, also they wouldn’t let me level up my personas (the pokemon shit) and use the ones i WANTED and instead forced me to practice HYPERGAMY and constantly take the highest level persona with fusion in order to progress the shit combat with gay monster designs.

jfl i dropped that shit so fast 4 and 5 i dont even think i got near the end

SMT Nocturne is better for incels at least you don't have foids and normies all around you trying to date and befriend you, if only gameplay would be more fun. SMT5 was made for foids with twink chad i'm glad it flopped :lul:

View: https://youtu.be/5R14WHw2GZk

SMT Nocturne is better for incels at least you don't have foids and normies all around you trying to date and befriend you, if only gameplay would be more fun. SMT5 was made for foids with twink chad i'm glad it flopped :lul:

View: https://youtu.be/5R14WHw2GZk

lmfaooo

сталкер is just something else though, they even do persona music better then persona ever could )))

before the world got a hold of us, us being incels, we all had no stress.

Last edited:
before the world got a hold of us, us being incels, we all had no stress.
yeah puberty fucked everything up
i should of died at 10 years old
ER was right when he said that youre life after puberty will be either heaven or hell
depending on how many girls you get
or if you get any at all