Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is so unfair...

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Would You Kindly
★★★★★
I just need someone I can rest my head upon their chest as they play with my hair and I listen to their heartbeat to fall asleep to.

Is that too much to want? A peaceful night's sleep with someone that cherishes me as much as I cherish them?
I just want one night of amazing sleep while I feel loved by another soul unconditionally...

Maybe I will be lucky in my next iteration and bag a nice nurturing foid that will worship me and heal my twisted soul

It's too much in this jewed modern society

I just need someone I can rest my head upon their chest as they play with my hair and I listen to their heartbeat to fall asleep to.

Is that too much to want? A peaceful night's sleep with someone that cherishes me as much as I cherish them?
I just want one night of amazing sleep while I feel loved by another soul unconditionally...

Maybe I will be lucky in my next iteration and bag a nice nurturing foid that will worship me and heal my twisted soul

View: https://youtu.be/VmTWk-9HLvw?si=noapQ8kyMZP4e0XA

277   chud gay life single solo

It is everything, bro. The ability to be felt as desirable by another consciousness.
For real. This is what IT tards fail to understand. We aren’t some animals that only want sex. We wanna give love and feel loved too. Sex is just a part of it.

: ( I just want to be seen amd felt, kikes have ruined our lives
The blackpill that almost becomes suicidepill is that love from a foid is truly potent. I believe the "Power of Love" stems from the foid more than the man.

It's because they are mothers at their fundamental core, even if they have no children or never will. They have the capability of extending that motherhood to siblings, but when they extend it to their boyfriends/husbands, they become one of God's lucky ones called Sexhavers. It's over.

Last edited:
For real. This is what IT tards fail to understand. We aren’t some animals that only want sex. We wanna give love and feel loved too. Sex is just a part of it.
They're demons, they only see us as subhumans to make fun of. Nothing more.

Sex is another form of love something these whores forgot about

Sex is another form of love something these whores forgot about
Exactly. Sex means they love your body. It also means they trusted you enough to literally engage in the most intimate act with you

The Best possible iteration is to never awake again smelling the shitpile in this godforsaken needy bastard Realm.