Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Life is so unfair for incels

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I read a post from @Saysitsover. In his post, he admits to literally having sex with a crab leg.
This has me thinking about how down bad we are.
While females, even ugly females get to have sex for free at any time, some Incels have resorted to having sex with crab legs, pillows, And other objects because they are denied access to love, sex, and intimacy from the opposite gender.
Women are evil and selfish, they have caused men to take measures to cope with their involuntarily celibacy.
Women shouldn't have the privilege of easy access to love and sex while most men are given nothing. It's unfair. Female privilege is real.

Last edited:
I read a post from @Saysitsover. In his post, he admits to literally having sex with a crab leg.
While females, even ugly females get to have sex for free at any time, some Incels have resorted to having sex with crab legs, pillows, And other objects because they are denied access to love, sex, and intimacy from the opposite gender.
Women are evil and selfish, they have caused men to take measures to cope with their involuntarily celibacy.
crab legs? :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqq5jHzZJg

This is gonna be on inceltears reddit

How did he fuck the crab leg? @sayitsover make a video setting up your crab pussy

It’s crabslegspill

You need a thick kings krabs leg to do it break it in half and go in
Does it actually feel good? how do you not cut your dick on the sharp Shell part. And now your dick is gonna smell like foid pussy

Does it actually feel good? how do you not cut your dick on the sharp Shell part. And now your dick is gonna smell like foid pussy
Feels good to me the soft warm meat of the krab all around the penis

I deserve a beautiful foid

Women shouldn't have the privilege of easy access to love and sex while most men are given nothing. It's unfair. Female privilege is real.
LMAO @Saysitsover BEST USER ON THE FORUM :feelskek::feelskek:

You know you can buy live crabs too and live fish OP:feelswhat::feelswhat:
tenor.gif

This is why suicide rates are significantly higher in men because no one gives a fuck about male loneliness which is rampant throughout society. To be denied of a basic primal need is suicide fuel, to be loveless our whole lives is a fuckin death sentence, we may as well belong in a fuckin prison because our existence is purgatory.

this thread is brutal