Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIFE IS SO SHIT BEING BANNED FROM LOOKSMAX, WHAT ELSE AM I MEANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
LIFE IS SO SHIT BEING BANNED FROM LOOKSMAX, WHAT ELSE AM I MEANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW

Being banned from looksmax is a good thing, it shows that ur too based to participate in that faggy forum

I've been banned from Looksmax for months now.

looksmax imbeciles are normies most of the times. When I was there for about 2-3 hours I read lots of redpill and bluepill shit they presented instead of blackpill. They only see blackpill in terms of looks, but the rest of the matrix is completely left untouched

looksmax imbeciles are normies most of the times. When I was there for about 2-3 hours I read lots of redpill and bluepill shit they presented instead of blackpill. They only see blackpill in terms of looks, but the rest of the matrix is completely left untouched
true tbh. i even come across a member the other day that was 3 years member and defending women being housewives saying its hard work

so i told him women are the reason he has to surgically alter his face instead of just be a normal person, and he shut up

true tbh. i even come across a member the other day that was 3 years member and defending women being housewives saying its hard work

so i told him women are the reason he has to surgically alter his face instead of just be a normal person, and he shut up
redpill normies and that's all. Every person that likes women for me is a fuckin piece of shit. My dick even doesn't get hard lately but even when I need to jerk off I feel bad I jerk off to disgusting creature of woman

whats faggy about it
Too much autism, too much sucking dick of male models, too much larping, too many gay threads. Have you even been on there for more than five seconds?

I hope you didn’t sign up expecting to looksmax urself out of inceldom when you are a 5’4 gigatruecel JFL. It’s OVER for you

if you lokoksmaxx you were a nornie all along.

Based truthpill.
For what users usually get banned for there?

It feels weird hearing you say this

I thought there's less criticism on .is and just hatred in general

It's also much more risky posting there

You know, on looksmaxx you're literally playing with people's lives and here, you're playing with people's lives too but here you have to be average IQ to give advice (I love giving advice btw I'm a self indulgent prick as someone would say)

It's so weird hearing you say this, it's as if you think incels are worthless and obviously I'm not assigning such a thing onto you but for you to think you have nothing to give us is kinda disappointing

I mean this place isn't meant for advice anyway: it's for venting but I've been running out of ideas and my life is horrible so I give advice, but anyway I do sympathize with this lack of communication and helping others out shit

I specifically search for stories often times here and again that kind of content you would never find on looksmaxx and even if you do it's really rare, it's pretty fun giving advice to these people with miserable lives throughout the day, really it's pretty awesome compared to looksmaxx in a lot of ways

It feels weird hearing you say this

I thought there's less criticism on .is and just hatred in general

It's also much more risky posting there

You know, on looksmaxx you're literally playing with people's lives and here, you're playing with people's lives too but here you have to be average IQ to give advice (I love giving advice btw I'm a self indulgent prick as someone would say)

It's so weird hearing you say this, it's as if you think incels are worthless and obviously I'm not assigning such a thing onto you but for you to think you have nothing to give us is kinda disappointing

I mean this place isn't meant for advice anyway: it's for venting but I've been running out of ideas and my life is horrible so I give advice, but anyway I do sympathize with this lack of communication and helping others out shit

I specifically search for stories often times here and again that kind of content you would never find on looksmaxx and even if you do it's really rare, it's pretty fun giving advice to these people with miserable lives throughout the day, really it's pretty awesome compared to looksmaxx in a lot of ways
what no i dont thikn incels are worthless , im literally one too lol

i get way more hate here tbh. but it might just be personal experience

yeah the thing i like about this place is high iq discussions and replies and users which u dont get on looksmax

but i get 0 dopamine here cos no reacts, cant talk about self improving without being dragged down, etc

what no i dont thikn incels are worthless , im literally one too lol

i get way more hate here tbh. but it might just be personal experience

yeah the thing i like about this place is high iq discussions and replies and users which u dont get on looksmax

but i get 0 dopamine here cos no reacts, cant talk about self improving without being dragged down, etc
pretty good summary tbh