Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is so much harder as a sub 5 male.

ArvidGustavson

ArvidGustavson

Yes, its me.
-
100% - Permaban: Troll
As some of you might know i hungout w 2 pretty hot girls yesterday as they had asked my other friends if they wanted to hangout and they brought me with them.

Friend 1# knew about my crush on one of These girls and brought me w them to his house were we all drank. It started with the usual house compliments but i quickly realized they wanted nothing to do with me. The girl i was crushing on kept going closer to friend 1# to the point he couldn't even turn his head w out touchinh her lips almost.

Then we did a pointing game and it was most Likely to be an paradiset hotel participant and everyone pointed at him and he said wtf no but then i kid you not this bitch starts talking about his ”facial structure” ded srs that Word even though we’re all Danish.

Her girl-friend also on multiple occasions tried to make my crush and him kiss and even forced him to in truth or dare.

I tried to talk with her about football which i knew she liked but she looked at me with disgust and didn't really care at all about what i said.

This had now been going on for maybe 3 hours so i talked with friend 1# on the toilet and he made it clear he was not interested in her afterwards and she started crying saying the night was destroyed literarly ran away jfl tbf she only lives 15 min away jfl.

We kept chilin w the other girl jfl and there were some really funny moments from that to like when all us dudes were in just underwear and me and 2# were Downstairs talking w her before she was going home and she ded srs Said why dont friend 1# Come down (he was also in just underwear).

I'm not reading that fakecel shit
How is it fakecel? You don't have to be a total reject to be incel bad looks is enough. The girls didn't know i was coming my friends brought me bcuz they knew i was crushing on her.

try being sub4

So looksmax was account was a larp a few minutes ago and now it was when you’re 14? Something not adding up boyo:feelshehe:

And it was a year ago when you’re 14? What are you now? 15 XD
yessir

Fucking faggot who had friends gtfo

Fucking faggot who had friends gtfo
he had also a gf :lul:
615665 49809d3b68d5e94a3c0282271dd1802a

mods do your job @Master @CCPcel @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Komesarj89 @Dregster666 @Robtical

Can you link the post where this was taken from? We would like to conduct an investigation.

fakecel. In my 30+ years of living not once hung out without a foid. Your too high inhib to make use of your opportunities to ascend. If I was just. your body, I would already have ascended

fakecel. In my 30+ years of living not once hung out without a foid. Your too high inhib to make use of your opportunities to ascend. If I was just. your body, I would already have ascended
You need to interact with more people. I know people who don't exactly get laid but who have many friends.

Ban this attention seeking faggot kid, mods. @CCPcel @Master @TheProphetMuscle @Infinity @Caesercel

Imagine being sub4, c’est moi

The girl i was crushing on kept going closer to friend 1# to the point he couldn't even turn his head w out touchinh her lips almost.

Fakecel or not the story is brutal [UWSL]:blackpill:.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]But you are a teenager so fuck off nigaaaa[/UWSL]

narcy cunt, hope you get your neck broken in a car accident.

29 posts, could be better.

Damn that nigga @ArvidGustavson banned innit