Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life is so good

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I can fuck stacies all day without paying because I'm actually a fakecel, brag about it in front of dozens of people who are suffering and not suffer any consequence. Meanwhile some truecel gets banned because he spammed a little bit too much

It's so nice to see that mods are always ready to defend us fakecels, we finally have a forum to discuss our sexual experiences without any incel bothering us. Also I wanted to thank all those cuckcels who for some reason spend hours defending us fakecels (maybe because you're one of us too). It's so nice to see the only fucking place I like in this shit world being overrun with fellow normies

No place for us incels:fuk:

If your Here with over 5k Posts you can consider yourself Incel

Its over

AAAAAAAAAAAcel​

Theorizer​

Yes, just this morning, as I bareback anally creampied my 483rd Stacy friend-with-benefits for the 8718th time, I thought to myself, "What more do I need to be happier in my life?" It then occurred to me that what I am sorely lacking in my life is tall, symmetrical, handsome, NW0 normies infiltrating the incel forum to brag about their sexual experiences. I mean, as a yottachad, I most definitely need to have a forum with people I can relate to -- people who have had sex hundreds of thousands of times with thousands of willing 10/10 partners, just like me -- and what better place to find such people than the incel forum?

In all seriousness, FAKECELS OUT!

Just take 100 showers a day theory

You know you are an incel when even in a designated incel forum you get mogged and are in the minority. :feelsrope:

dam incels ruining everything for us normies. Why on earth do they have to invade our spaces

sad pepe frog