Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is so fucking unfair

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
it's so unfair that i had to be born ugly,poor,low IQ and with 0 social skills/charisma . Like there is not one redeeming quality about me although it seemed that I had such a huge potential in elementary school (being a valedictorian).That is literally my only big achievement in life ; being a valedictorian in elementary in a school full of nigger children. I actually thought I was so smart back than , not realizing until middle school that I was only the smartest in a room full of retarded niggers.My mom still keeps that little trophy I got during the award ceremony and shows it off to distant relatives or guests when they come by which is humiliating. I don't have the qualifications necessary to survive in this world in any other way other than living a vagrant/vagabond lifestyle and I think I'm inevitably heading down that road.

dude i'm so reserved and withdrawn that I look like a chad, can rip off people's heads, has good abs because I force myself to sit upright, yet am a lvl26 khhv because I'm just that solitary

Valedictorians me.

why do you think people go elliot rodger in video game? they cant take it anymore.

Nobody should procreate

Fucking take acion make normshit and hole regret making us incel(in video game of course)