Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is so cruel it's not even funny

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
I live in a student run apartment, and recently we had a get to know each other bash.

Most among those who moved in this year we're the typical normie crowd with the occasional Chad/Stacey who by default became the center of attention. They were all in finance, business or "sports medicine", easy normie majors that guarantee them enough time to fuck all they want.

The ugliest residents, by far, all separated themselves early on. It seemed that they tried to make friends, but the minute after they introduce themselves they get treated like a piece of furniture. By the time it was their chance to share, they pretty much all were decorafed PhD students. The worst looking one was award winning math genius who had devised a unique algorithm for identifying complex numbers. I couldn't even understand what he was talking about after speaking with him for 5 minutes.

This is something I've observed time and time again. The highest level geniuses are often the weirdest/most socially awkward. Their ingenuity lies in being able to think so far from the norm that you can operate on a significantly higher level. These incels work their asses off all through high school in college and contribute 10x more to their fields than any of the Chad's would ever hope to, and yet the lives of the Chad's are 1000000x better. It's not even funny how different their lives are, despite the fact that the genius incels put all their effort into bettering the society that treats them like shit. Chad is treated like a god every day and still treats the world like destructible sandbox.

Remember that you owe nothing to anyone. The world rewards the worst leeches of society with the best lives possible. It's comically unfair how pointless life is for the unnatractive.

Truth. In my experience the smart people are usually ugly incels.

Truth. In my experience the smart people are usually ugly incels.

I don't think there's an explicit correlation except in the most severe extremes, where savant syndrome as a result of a generic mutation comes into play. In most other cases, social isolation compels the ugly to develop "book smarts" to make up for their physical inferiority. Smart chads become dominant and tact alpha males

At least those ugly and socially awkward geniuses get to be geniuses. That's gotta be better than being both ugly and stupid. It's hard for me to cope when I think about how I literally have zero value in any way. Have no aesthetic value, no practical value, no value whatsoever.

At least those ugly and socially awkward geniuses get to be geniuses. That's gotta be better than being both ugly and stupid. It's hard for me to cope when I think about how I literally have zero value in any way. Have no aesthetic value, no practical value, no value whatsoever.

You're not stupid, given you can comprehend your dire situation so well. The truly unintelligent live blissfully unaware.

You're not stupid, given you can comprehend your dire situation so well. The truly unintelligent live blissfully unaware.
If I have any intelligence it has failed to serve me in any shape or form. At best I'm average, which may be worse than being stupid since you've pointed out the fact that the truly stupid live in bliss where they can derive high levels of happiness from watching television shows and eating fast food.

i cant wait for the day to get the fuck out my student apartment .still here because of shekels and neet mentality. it will be the best day in my life and i will enjoy every moment of rotting in my own flat.