Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is sad

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
20050.jpg

thats all

Sad shit, man.

Right in the feels.

:feelsbadman:

It’s sad for you and I, but not for them as they’re treated as if they live above the sky, all because of their genetics that people can see with their eyes. :reeeeee:

adjective, sad·der, sad·dest.
affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful or mournful:to feel sad because a close friend has moved away.

adjective, sad·der, sad·dest.
affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful or mournful:to feel sad because a close friend has moved away.
sad shit man

Depends on how you look at it bro.

I firmly believe that consciousness itself is demonstrably bad and harmful, but on the other hand, believing this means that it's easier to realize that my own fear of death is pretty irrational. Personally I try to find some measure of contentment in escapism, and fall asleep every night in a state which I wouldn't mind being my last.

Wretched, unhappy, sad, sorrowful, dejected, depressed, downcast, downhearted, down, despondent, despairing, disconsolate, out of sorts, desolate, bowed down, glum, gloomy, dismal, blue, melancholy, melancholic, low-spirited, mournful, woeful, woebegone, doleful, forlorn, crestfallen, broken-hearted, heartbroken,

Life is a scam

nachui blet kūrva

It's cruel actually.

It's cruel actually.
Yes and indifferent.

See how lions eat zebras alive and tell me if those are the designs of a benevolent omnipotent being?

The material world is evil as the gnostics pointed out

Yes and indifferent.

See how lions eat zebras alive and tell me if those are the designs of a benevolent omnipotent being?

The material world is evil as the gnostics pointed out
It is only for the cruelest and strongest to enjoy