Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is one big fucking joke

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
People who bullied me in elementary school now have great time and social life, when i'm doomed with schizophrenia and living practically in hell which was probably done cause maybe that bullying and social isoloation in elementary school and middle school caused my brain chemistry to regress and undone unchangable changes to my brain.
My parents were old when i was born and that could mean i had higher chance of being born with genetic defect...such as autism and to that i was easier target by other kids... weak manlet with autism... easy target

youtube channel of one of my bullies

I'm sorry you had to experience that

I feel you bro

I spent my teenage years fighting my demons within while they had the time of their lives, nothing paid off. We're still fucked and they are doing just fine.

ale brutalne af współczuję, powinieneś śmieciowi wpierdolić jako dawny gymcel
wiesz jak moja kariera z siłką się skończyła ? w czerwcu 2019 jak tam chodziłem dwa lata równie i ktoś dał liścia bo wynikła kłótnia do tego

I'm sorry brocel
life is a cruel joke

It is what it is

I feel you bro

I spent my teenage years fighting my demons within while they had the time of their lives, nothing paid off. We're still fucked and they are doing just fine.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

The leader of those who bullied me for 6 years now has a wealthy campers sales and rental company.

When they bully you, not only are they making you an asocial and undatable guy, so one less competitor on the pussy competition, but most of all, it greatly increases their own self-confidence.

They let the jungle law rule freely when you're at school, and once old enough, you're said : you can't use the jungle law now or you'll go to jail.

Elliott understood this.

Don't let the charade of civilisation fool you, the rules just never change, you're still in the ooga booga stoneage, mogg or get mogged or worse get bullied and ostracized.

All my school year bullies were married, fathers and posting "positive male mental health" shit before they even hit 20

People who bullied me in elementary school now have great time and social life, when i'm doomed with schizophrenia and living practically in hell which was probably done cause maybe that bullying and social isoloation in elementary school and middle school caused my brain chemistry to regress and undone unchangable changes to my brain.
My parents were old when i was born and that could mean i had higher chance of being born with genetic defect...such as autism and to that i was easier target by other kids... weak manlet with autism... easy target

youtube channel of one of my bullies

They look stupid.

Don't let the charade of civilisation fool you, the rules just never change, you're still in the ooga booga stoneage, mogg or get mogged or worse get bullied and ostracized.
yes ooga booga is eternal rule

It is a joke. And also a scam.

As a ugly male all there is for you in life is working and paying taxes.

No female touch, no girlfriend, no family.

The times are gone when a man would come home and meet his wife and be happy about life.

Now you have these soycucks in beta-bux relationships with ugly used up-women or men who were sent their own way after divorce.

The better times are gone. You now exist to produce and then die.

Society cares about you as much as it cares about some random coackroach in some random street corner.

Society cares about you as much as it cares about some random coackroach in some random street corner.
Its a Huge Battle royale and the Guy who can overthrow or mog th Next Guy gets all

Let Alone being Lucked Out gets praised aswell ,( rich Family = Status , good genetics = Sex )

Its ridiculous.

The leader of those who bullied me for 6 years now has a wealthy campers sales and rental company.

When they bully you, not only are they making you an asocial and undatable guy, so one less competitor on the pussy competition, but most of all, it greatly increases their own self-confidence.

They let the jungle law rule freely when you're at school, and once old enough, you're said : you can't use the jungle law now or you'll go to jail.

Elliott understood this.
You can't throw a dead guy in jail. :feelsLSD:

It is a joke. And also a scam.

As a ugly male all there is for you in life is working and paying taxes.

No female touch, no girlfriend, no family.

The times are gone when a man would come home and meet his wife and be happy about life.

Now you have these soycucks in beta-bux relationships with ugly used up-women or men who were sent their own way after divorce.

That's why I do the bare minimum and don't do shit for others anymore. I've been used so many times, I just feel like people are opportunistic parasites looking for a chance to screw me over.

Society is pathetic. This is why every great man defeats soyciety ( from philosophers and religious leaders to heroes and prominent scientists ).

The difference between you and he, is that you have no shame to show your failures to others, the normies only show their victories, never their failures.

Elliott understood this.
was to much of a pussy puss puss to fight back then .

haha happens if your father died since you where 11 years old
and not having optimal genetics on top of that

it really is kill or get killed in this shithole and one fucking winner takes it all

All my school year bullies were married, fathers and posting "positive male mental health" shit before they even hit 20
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP, someone needs to introduce them to Belliote Doger. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

was to much of a pussy puss puss to fight back then .

haha happens if your father died since you where 11 years old
and not having optimal genetics on top of that

it really is kill or get killed in this shithole and one fucking winner takes it all

life seems like a joke if you ever took it seriously, which i fortunately didn't.

wiesz jak moja kariera z siłką się skończyła ? w czerwcu 2019 jak tam chodziłem dwa lata równie i ktoś dał liścia bo wynikła kłótnia do tego
A od czego ma się nóż? :feelsLSD:

try to plot a revenge compaign,maybe brocels here can help you

We are in a clown world where life is a joke. That's legit

Your life don't make me laugh though