Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel life is not worthy without cumskin gf

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

its almost unimaginable whats its like to have a cumskin gf. it just feels somewhat surreal. like its not even within the realm of possibility, something that is so distant. yet those faggot cumskin normies have it like water. means nothing to them.

If you have high intelligence, I suppose you can cope simply with STEM or something else...only with incels, though.

(Don't take advice from non-cels)

Ethnic, right?

Why would you want a disgusting white trash slut whore?

its almost unimaginable whats its like to have a cumskin gf
It is precisely the lighter-skinned races that are destroying their societies with ever-lowering birth rates.
This will force the most developed nations to import immigrants who, in the end, will end up mixing with the local population, giving rise to unsuspected racial mixtures.

no qt schizo Arab gf = over

This will force the most developed nations to import immigrants who, in the end, will end up mixing with the local population, giving rise to unsuspected racial mixtures.

I have no problem with Asians and Latinos mixing if it means more wholesome STEM-cels in my country.

Why would you want a disgusting white trash slut whore?

My parents fought violently daily, and my father never taught me the basics of anything other than simple blue collar labor for money.

Could you explain me what's the meaning of this?
Hi.
I will never have qt Schizo Arab gf so it’s over.
i tried to ascend with Schizo arab foid but failed. So I must rot on .is for the rest of my life @surreal

Could you explain me what's the meaning of this?

Aspie John was "admired" by an online hole.

The online hole, however, was quickly seduced by a male with more money and less physical pain than Aspie John. This male began a relationship with the online hole while Aspie John was sitting in his room, rotting, listening to the hallway daily as tenants in his apartment would discuss his personal information and laugh at him.

@Transcended Trucel post the pic, you know the one

It's very depressing not ever knowing love and unpaid sex, that's all I know.

I have no problem with Asians and Latinos mixing if it means more wholesome STEM-cels in my country.

My parents fought violently daily, and my father never taught me the basics of anything other than simple blue collar labor for money.
Gimmick accounts these days don't understand subtlety. Ignored

yea but white toilets are BBC only

if ur an arab/currycek/ricecel u will have harder time taming white girl cuz of no BBC halo

@Transcended Trucel post the pic, you know the one
Nah nigga it’s gotta be me who posts it :feelswhat:

FB67B6EC DA1F 4FFB 8858 E2CB240B3F4F

White foids are the ones I hate the most, latinas mog but I still hate them