Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life is not worth living if you are not this 16 year old 6'6 captain of the highschool football team ( Warning for truecels : BRUTAL THREAD )

There's no coping now, the only way to be happy in 2k18 is suicide or living as a hermit in the woods. I'm seriously considering the latter, at least I'll be able to live my life without Chads around every corner, without women looking at me like a worm while fantasizing about being chad's sex slave, without trying to make a living in an economy that awards charismatic chads 7 figure salaries for bossing incels around, (the corporate ladder is a dominance ladder anyway).

Society is sick. Read Industrial Society and its Future

LOL you are coping. the funny thing is he was cool with manlet incels in this video too. imagine being that kind of chad that is cool and admired and respected by all the guys and can make every single female in his vicinity soaking wet.
Yeah so.... I cant be him no since in fantasizing about it.

He lifemog's me so bad it hurts.

giphy.gif

yup high school was everything and no amount of looksmaxxing, moneymaking, or status maxing will make up for it. He is truly living the life of a king. We are mere peasants in his aurora kek

Holy shit thank God my team has no superstars like him. I hope he dies in a DUI crash.

Lake Stevens, WA is a couple towns over where I live.

It's a shit hick town, nothing at all to do there.

Going to college/highschool football games is cuck behavior.

Think about it. You're just some regular guy trying to get with girls like the next schmuck and what do you do? You go down to the football game played by a bunch of high status Chads who are already completely adored by Stacies and Roasties alike, raising their social status even further while you sit there and watch a massively inferior level of sport compared to what you could see elsewhere.

The mascot is the KING of cucks though.

Going to college/highschool football games is cuck behavior.

Think about it. You're just some regular guy trying to get with girls like the next schmuck and what do you do? You go down to the football game played by a bunch of high status Chads who are already completely adored by Stacies and Roasties alike, raising their social status even further while you sit there and watch a massively inferior level of sport compared to what you could see elsewhere.

The mascot is the KING of cucks though.
I was a star football player in high school. JFL is you think all football players get pussy. Half the ones in my grade graduated as virgins.

The final post to end them all.

WHO THE FUCK UPDATED THIS THREAD! SHIT PISSED ME OFF WHEN I READ IT A MONTH AGO.

I remember where I was too. Sitting at the cable store trying to exchange my cable box lmao

WHO THE FUCK UPDATED THIS THREAD! SHIT PISSED ME OFF WHEN I READ IT A MONTH AGO.

I remember where I was too. Sitting at the cable store trying to exchange my cable box lmao
kek sorry dude, i was reading through old threads and remembered this as such a rage inducing thread

kek sorry dude, i was reading through old threads and remembered this as such a rage inducing thread
its all good, need a nice hefty blackpill every oncee in a while

I was a star football player in high school. JFL is you think all football players get pussy. Half the ones in my grade graduated as virgins.
Well it's definitely the case in college. And what about the other half of those guys on your team?

different universes entirely.

people seriously undervalue high school and college. life truly ends at 23.

what i notice about him is that he makes absolutely no effort to fix his face. he has the laziest goofiest facial expression even during photos. meanwhile i am constantly trying to please others using a friendly non intimidating non attention seeking expression. if i made the face he made id have people telling me in packs to stay in my lane