Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is literally all about bones

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Height : length of bones

Frame : width and thickness of bones

Face : alignment and forward growth of bones

Hair : the newest and most legit theory in the scientific community is that baldcels have misshapen skulls that causes the norwood reaper to claim their follicles via mechanical pressure, so at the end it's still bones

Imagine because of something as simple as bones you're living a 180 degree different life that you could have lived. People would treat you nice, you could have friends, you could have a girlfriend, you could have a family, you could be rich and enjoying life, and all of that is only determined by .... bones, that's literally
it

This life just doesn't make any sense anymore

Imagine because of something as simple as bones you're living a 180 degree different life that you could have lived. People would treat you nice, you could have friends, you could have a girlfriend, you could have a family, you could be rich and enjoying life, and all of that is only determined by .... bones, that's literally
it
Nah bro,you just gotta wageslave harder,don't you know that anything is possible?
And don't forget to take more showers.

View: https://youtu.be/bvh3dwD89n8?t=696

Brutal calcium pill

If you pressure cook bones, it takes a few hours to get them soft enough to grind into bone paste.

This right here. Proper hormones are important as well. I look like a homeless person attacked me with fork with all the acne scarring I have. My retarded parents could've saved me if they took me to dermatologist. I have nothing but pain.
Bones >> Hormones > Muscles

This right here. Proper hormones are important as well. I look like a homeless person attacked me with fork with all the acne scarring I have. My retarded parents could've saved me if they took me to dermatologist. I have nothing but pain.
Try Retin A, it worked for me

Try Retin A, it worked for me
It definitely helps a texture a little. But not the pits and craters bro. I've spent 15k USD at different dermatologist trying different procedures.

I'll hang myself in winters.

It definitely helps a texture a little. But not the pits and craters bro. I've spent 15k USD at different dermatologist trying different procedures.

I'll hang myself in winters.
I'm sorry for that bro, wish i could help. I'm balding very aggressively myself and lost a lot of my hair at 21, so i know how it feels to be disfigured and abnormal looking

I'm sorry for that bro, wish i could help. I'm balding very aggressively myself and lost a lot of my hair at 21, so i know how it feels to be disfigured and abnormal looking
I wouldn't even be an incel if it wasn't for the shit on my face haha. Pretty heartbreaking man.

But I've accepted my fate, I'm done with most copes, and I just can't gather the energy anymore to wake up and live life.

Its hard living with literal holes on your face. I can't enjoy movies, can't go outside. All I see is people with normal skin and my heart breaks.

I've developed severe social anxiety and I rarely leave my room. I would've already hanged myself but it's summers so I have my family over. I'll be alone in winters so yes :)

I wouldn't even be an incel if it wasn't for the shit on my face haha. Pretty heartbreaking man.

But I've accepted my fate, I'm done with most copes, and I just can't gather the energy anymore to wake up and live life.

Its hard living with literal holes on your face. I can't enjoy movies, can't go outside. All I see is people with normal skin and my heart breaks.

I've developed severe social anxiety and I rarely leave my room. I would've already hanged myself but it's summers so I have my family over. I'll be alone in winters so yes :)
Yeah looks like it's over. I wish that you will be able to have a painless and quick death my friend

Yeah looks like it's over. I wish that you will be able to have a painless and quick death my friend
Thank you. I hope you find what you seek as well. All love.