Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is just luck of the draw

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
doesnt matter how hard u work jfl....its all about genetics. genetics determine your entire fucking shit jew kike shit cucked life. there is no justice. we're apes on a flying rock.

genetics: if you want to be fulfilled, reproduce, and find love, YOU NEED TO HAVE GOOD LOOKING GENETICS. IF YOU WERE JUST UGLY/ETHNIC BY GENETICS, IT DIDNT EVEN BEGIN FOR YOU. a dice roll determined your life.

the rich people all came from rich families. a 5'8" curry cannot be a firefighter.

if you're ugly, no matter WHAT YOU DO, PEOPLE WILL JUDGE YOU FOR YOUR LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BEST BET IS TO GET A WORK FROM HOME JOB WHERE NOBODY HAS TO SEE YOUR SUBHUMAN HUMANOID STRUCTURE.

When I was a kid I spent all my time on my computer playing with internet friends. Where they couldn't see how ugly I was. How subhuman genetic trash muttified I was. they just assumed i was a normal looking white guy like them. those were my lifes best times.

ITS OVER. GENETICS ARE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE UGLY GL HAVE FINDING A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE. GL FULFILLING YOUR DREAM OF BEING A FIREFIGHTER OR POLICE OFFICER OR DOCTOR LOL!!! WITH YOUR UGLY FACE YOU WILL BE MOCKED. GO WAGECUCK AND LIVE A MEANINGLESS SHIT LIFE THAT IN QUALITY IS 1/1000TH OF THE QUALITY OF A LIFE OF A GOOD LOOKING PERSON. GO ROT, ITS ALL YOU CAN DO, JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST THE DICE ROLL.

ITS OVER.

everything was decided at conception

fuck this bullshit reality

But...but muh just world!

Truth is...the game was rigged from the start.

You will always be punished more harshly by the things you didn't chose.

Yeah the winners need something in the form of losers to stand out from. That's our intended purpose in nature if there is such a thing I guess.

A work from home job is the best option for an incel. Interacting with people sucks if you're ugly. You will always be the creepy guy nobody likes.

I hate my life srs.

Genetic determinism baby, the dice is cast the moment you are born.

a dice roll determined your life.

ITS OVER.
dice roll. genetic lottery, the flip of a coin all similar analogies that determine your fate. At least the only comforting thing is that it isn't your fault.

Truth is...the game was rigged from the start.
dice roll. genetic lottery, the flip of a coin all similar analogies that determine your fate. At least the only comforting thing is that it isn't your fault.
"It is, because you created yourself sweaty, god loves u, now excuse me as i go give chad a rimjob teehee :)"
Learn to fight and beat up better looking guys. It is better being feared as the ugly guy with nothing to lose. The pretty boys will soon learn not to mess with Mr Ugly with nothing to lose.
Or youll just be thrown in prison because everything an ugly person does is wrong

It never began.

Hollywood and mass media in general fucks up people's perceptions and delude them even further, all these movies, where protagonist always manages to success no matter what is giving actual real people false expectations about life. A harsh truth indeed is that you're just not supposed to win, your genes are againt you.

there is no justice. we're apes on a flying rock.

NEOCON (DEEP STATE) PLAYBOOK

Rule One: Deception
(paragraphs part 2-3)

Those who are fit to rule are those who realize there is no morality and that there is only one natural right – the right of the (((superior))) to rule over the inferior.

This dichotomy requires "perpetual deception" between the (((rulers))) and the ruled. The people are told what they need to know and no more. While the elite few are capable of absorbing the absence of any moral truth, the masses could not cope. If exposed to the absence of absolute truth, they would quickly fall into nihilism or anarchy.

822C91A1 F55D 41A5 ABF4 86619450352B